Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

There's a hole in my head

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

There\'s a hole in my head

I'm eating jalapeno bread from Blackjack /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: There\'s a hole in my head

My dog is a badass... I just gave her a jalapeno... and she just came back lookin for more /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Not giving her any... Ya think they're bad for dogs???

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You'll know if the dog starts to howl when it sh_ts that out. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I seem to remember hearing that dogs can't taste the spicy in spicy foods. I can't find a fact relating to it though, so I don't know if it's true. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well my dog seemed just fine with it... Of course, the jalapenos on this bread aren't very spicy... Maybe next time I get some hot jalapenos I'll conduct an expirament...

My dog's so cool, maybe I shouldn't perform expiraments on her... I'll use the big stupid dog /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i know when i give my dog a jalapeno, she spits it back out, and she licks her lips for about an hour, and sucks her water dish dry

the first time she drank all her water in less than 5 minutes. i just kept filling it up again and again.

its the only thing she won't eat. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Does your dog eat other vegetables? My dogs eat jalapenos without a problem, but then again they eat anything that I give them, lettuce, brocolli, boogers, fingernail clippings, pretty much anything.

8. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

she doesn't like carrots or celery or other veggies either, but she eats grass all the time. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

***Note to self***

Don't consume jalapenos and go to the gym in the same 2-3 hour period... Man my esophogus or something like that felt like it was on fire after half a mile on the track... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Strange, I did 10 miles on the bike no problem /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I clicked thinking you got a peircing and its just bread /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif