Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

There's few things funnier

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTMike, May 3, 2006.

1. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Than a constipated dog

:haha::haha:

2. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

i don't know man. one time we had this unbelievably old woman staying at this hotel i worked at and she really needed a care-taker but her lazy-@ss kids wouldn't take care of her, so they put her up in our hotel, 30 minutes away w/ no driver. anyway, i had to go up and bring her a microwave, then fix her dinner in it, rearrange her room, help her wash up for the meal and take the microwave back. anyway, she made me move some clothes that were on a chair she wanted to sit in and when i picked up her clothes, one of her bean-bag boobs fell out on the ground and i had to pick it up! AWKWARD! :haha: then when my wife brought me dinner all my coworkers told her i had been grabbing boobs all day. she ended up thinking the story was pretty funny.

3. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

lol :haha: :D

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

interesting idea. when my parents are old, im just gonna drop em off at the Holiday Inn. i never knew the place doubled as a daycare for the geriatric. :thinking: