Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

These tires are HUGE, but took one in the butt dry.....SUP WES?!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Mar 10, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Just got back from Oklahoma City with my new 38's. Man, these things are pretty darn big. I can't wait to put them on my truck. I had people staring and pointing as I was passing people on the interstate. Way cool. Also, 4WPW made me take one up the butt dry(got the quote from "thatk30guy). I'm not really happy now. I asked for a bunch of stuff and got charged for some crazy [censored]. All in all, I'm happy with the service.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. jerseyk5

jerseyk5 Registered Member

Im jealous, but not about the one in the butt! I want 38's!!!! wah wah wah! What kind did you get?

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Glad you liked that one!!! Hurry and get some pics posted when you get the transformation done.

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Hey who was the salesman and what kinda crap did give ya? I know most of the guys at 4wpw in Okc, heck I just live a few blocks away. I'll go down there and ream him for ya.

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]

5. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

I got 38-16-15 TSL's. His name was Rod. I'm happy with all the help and stuff, but it's a good thing I took some extra money with me. I ended up giving them like an extra $200. I bought some lug nuts, had them mount the tires, and ended up having to pay for my steering arm too. Originally I had the steering arm on the credit card, but they didn't have it for me when I got there. They ended up taking one from another guy's order because it has been sitting there for 2 weeks. I ended up paying cash for that. Kind of pissed me off, but all in all, I'm happy with the help. They really cleaned that place up since the last time I was there. They are really the "Jeep Thing" kind of place.

Wes, must you be so insensitive? Ugggggh. I'm not having this. hahaha I'll make sure I take some pictures, because I forgot to take the camera last time I did this. Later guys!

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos