Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

They call him Flipper........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beast388, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

John Kerry

This clip is a few minutes long......and makes you go hmmm......

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

thats pretty interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif what a douche.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

He'll say whatever for votes, but everyone needs too look at how he has voted on these issues. He is defently a flip floppin' mofo.

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He'll say whatever for votes, but everyone needs too look at how he has voted on these issues. He is defently a flip floppin' mofo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

And just think if he wins he will be my commander and chief. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Oh god I hope he looses, please god let him loose.

6. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It is a known fact that Saddam Hussein was giving $10,000 to the families of any suicide bomber that blew himself up in Israel. If Saddam was doing this, then what makes anybody think he was going to stop a Al-Qaida. Did Kerry think that Saddam was a "stand up" guy with standards that would make him draw the line at Al-Qaida?

If Kerry just had the balls to say "Hell yes I voted for the initiative to attack Iraq, and I would do it again", then maybe I would have some respect for him.

When Kerry is forced into giving a solution for fighting the war on terrorism, all he can come up with is that he will work with the "world court". The "world court" hates America, so what makes this a solution?

One of the issues that has convinced me to vote for Bush is that he has publicly acknowledged that he will not ask "world court" for permission to protect America.

7. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    He'll say whatever for votes,

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a politican out there would'nt?? Probablly one that is out of work /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif