Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

they gave me the worng parts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by **b**, Sep 23, 2004.

1. **b**

**b** 1/2 ton status

87350inj.
    stock exhaust cat back...
    always been a single L type pipe out the back behind rear drivers tire... these guys are givin me a tailpipe with a single to dual pipes this will not fit hitting rear shocl or skid plate on gastank... since talking with my autoparts store they are ordering a system for a 90 full size blazer this is getting old here i have done this exhaust twice since buying the truck and i have never had a problem
    what gives???? so any ansight on these parts would be helpful i.e. part numbers or specs... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

ask them if they have a geolich (sp?) cataloge. I ordered universal 3" madrel bent tail pipes for my suburban and other then changing the hangers it didn't hit anything and flowed through the chassis great, nice and high. they also have 2" and 2.5" available. oh and cheap too like $25 a side.

3. **b**

**b** 1/2 ton status

its just the point that getting these parts should not
    be such a big deal but i guess times they r a changing
    and dealing with the kid behind the counter looking at me like iam a retard because i disagree with what his parts book says /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

5. **b**

**b** 1/2 ton status

nice thanks that is exactly what i was looking for ...
    out of curiosity anyone running a stock exhaust on an 87 and if so what kind of tailpipe is on it is there 1 or 2
    behind the rear tire????