Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Things that make you go - WTF? *WARNING - Adult content*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Nov 12, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

The truth about gerbilling /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Check out the list of "items"... those peeps need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Check out the list of "items"... those peeps need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you got that right they need lots of /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Sounds like these people need a K5 project /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW, our family friend works at Ceader Cynaide Hospital in Los Angeles. She swears Richard Geare was admitted one nite for a Gerbial removal /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I work with a few who obviously have their heads up their a$$ but thats about it.

4. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I stuck my K5 in my butt once. I dont get what the big deal was.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Rectal Rodent's eh? LMAO

6. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I stuck my K5 in my butt once. I dont get what the big deal was.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a guy who has "burgaled by fumes" as his title /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHavent you guy's ever heard the audio clip from a news radio reporter and his story of "FELTCHING", it's frickin hilarious.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifburgal burgal burgal....

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

forget it, I ain't wading around in the results of that search engine.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifSomeone has to have heard of it....

9. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif A 6"x5" toolbox weighing 22oz. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Nope, not going to even look at the link, no way...enough said, well maybe after I have a few more beers, maybe... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

don't get any ideas

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

that's disturbing /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think I'm going to have nightmares... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm experiencing severe physical discomfort just reading that and imagining what it must feel like to have a rodent crawling around in your ass /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif *cries like a little girl* /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Still haven't and I'm not going to open it...

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair