Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Things to do in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jc71355, Dec 17, 2002.

1. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

My family is going to Colorado the Friday after christmas for a week and I was wondering of Ya'll had any ideas on what to do. We will mostly be staying with my aunt in Littleton and taking day trips. I Don't get to take the K5 though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Go to Greeley and visit the Mexicans /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Actually, if I had the time and money to go to Colorado I'd Go up through the Poudre Valley and around the Estes Park area... I LOVE the mountains in those areas... Plus Estes Park has so much cool sh*t to do you'll never want to leave /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. johnnieg

johnnieg 1/2 ton status

There's lots to do in Colorado. The skiing/boarding is great right now. Check out some ski towns like Vail or Breckenridge. The Springs is a ways south of Littleton but there is the Garden of the Gods, pretty cool. I dunno if the Pike Peak highway is still open but it is fun. I took my K5 up thereand drove by little ricers whose engines suffocated in the altitude or overheated up the grades /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif