Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Things todo in Glenwood Springs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by xblaxermnx, May 29, 2006.

1. xblaxermnx

xblaxermnx Registered Member

Can the Colorado division of the HOOD help a Brotha out?

I need some ideas for a weekend in Glenwood Springs Co.

Hate to throw this out in the public, but it needs to be romantic at nite, but can be woodsy during the day. Trails, hiking, mountain biking etc.

Now before I risk my *Man* card again, I solomey swear to eat as much man food as possible.
    Um, there are no sushi restraunts in Glenwood is there, she loves that:doah:

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You can always take a trip up to Off Road Design and visit with Mr. Watson and crew.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

4. Tim L

Tim L Registered Member

There is a resturaunt called Doc Holidays A brew pub around the corner thats pretty good a good Mexican resturaunt called Tequillas A neat Italian place called the underground Resturaunt across the streat from Doc Holidays Etc, Etc. about the food and there probably is a sushi joint around . There is some very cool hiking and wheeling up in the flat tops and a cool hike in Glenwood canyon called hanging lakes, I bet its crankin right now! Aspen is'nt to far from there if your into that and its a nice drive, Mt Sopris is the big mountain you see on the way.There is plenty to do ,it is a tourist town after all. Oh yea I heard they have this new amusment park thing on the north side of the highway ,up on the mountain, that has this giant swing and they swing you out over the canyon, if you want the bejesus scared out of you!

5. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

when attempting to impress the ladies, almost anything can happen without risk to the mancard.

enjoy your weekend :D

6. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

All right

I am assuming that you are here for a Friday night and leave Sunday during the day.

Dinner at the Glenwood canyon Brrewpup followed up with a night at the Hotsprings pool, or the vapor caves.
    Dinner at the Caverns resturant at the top of the Gondola I have heard that this is a night long adventure ifyou want.

Hanging lake hike would be a good time.

Day trip up Fourmile is good. This is really a paved county road but does have some good views and get away places for some private time.

Marble is about an hour away and has the marble quarry and good views.

Stay in hotel room for a weekend of adult entertainment