Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Think back really really far...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ok not so far for some of you but think back to high school...what stands out in your mind? Lets leave out the hot sweaty sex in your mom's pinto...serious stuff here...
    I feel like I'm flying through my senior year and I don't do much of anything that I'm going to remember.
    I go to school...go to class...hang out with some friends...go to work...go home...eat...h.w....bed.
    Its not that I don't enjoy this time...because trust me I do...but still I guess what it comes down to is that I'm bored as hell.

So what did you guys and gals do? Pranks, stunts, w/e...anything will do :)
    I need some ideas!

Thanks brotherhood!

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

To tell you the honest ruth the thing i remember the most is how many days i skiped, how many assembllys i skipped, and how many days at lunch that we would head over to my buddy dans house to smoke some pot and play mario cart with every intention of going back but then skipping the rest of the day. So i guess you could say what i remember the most aboot high school is how much i wasnt there...

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Awww man...come on, the Brotherhood has a right to know about who your real father is. :D :haha:

4. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Same here, I remember doing crazy bomber runs during lunch breaks into neighboring towns, awesome weekend trips with friends to go camping etc. and just basically all those trips doing fun stuff that I don't have the $$$ to do anymore because I owe rent every month now :(

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Oh SNAP! Call Maury!

6. thatK30guy

Springer would be better...:bow:

"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" :haha:

7. Avery4jc

haha iono Wes. :)

yeah I haven't done much ditching so far...I still can't believe that I've made it this far into my senior year and we are all still showing up. :)
    But honestly we would be screwed if we ditched too much...half of these classes are like show up every day or expect to get an F b/c you can't catch up fast enough. :(

Hmmm so we were kicking around the idea of a big BBQ @ lunch someday...I mentioned it as a joke saying that I'd bring a big BBQ in my truck and after 5th we'd have a big BBQ...now all of a sudden I get people (some I don't even know) coming up and asking when it is...haha so I guess thats in the works.

So what else do you all remember?

8. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

im a senior this year too, and there are a few things that really stand out.. its pretty much just partying with my friends and having a good time.. not much else you can do..

9. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's bad :bow: !

Seriously Avery, what you just described will be your fond memory(s). Especially when you hit the real world and busting your butt in life. You'll think back on those lame, boring years a remember how 'fun' they were.

Now me, surfing at 0530HRS before first class; at lunchtime, and after school in S. Mission Beach and at Pacific Beach was my memories. Just my buddies and I (and of course the local lobster-red transients too!) were on the beach!

10. Avery4jc

haha true.

11. thatK30guy

I remember winning 3A state basketball championship my senior year.

I remember mooning an airplane as it flew overhead between classes as we walked from the shop class to the gym. Yes, I got in trouble for that, too.

I remember the proms and afterproms. I remember buying the condoms for prom. Hint: small town of 3000 peeps, word gets around pretty quickly of "OMG! Westy is boning _______!"

I remember the numerous visits to the principals office. The best one was punching the push button selector on a Coke machine and breaking it. And yes, I got in trouble for that one, too.

I remember riding with a buddy in his Camaro and the throttle sticking in which the car ran straight for the bus barn. No, I didn't get in trouble for this one.....he did.

I remember walking the hallways telling girls "your boobs are bouncing."

I remember during homecoming week, the class riding on the back of trucks, egging the athletic directors house. Nobody liked him. And no, we didn't get caught either. The other classes did.

I remember the '76 Pontiac Grand Safari station wagon that was my school car. Yellow with wood grain panels and a 455 in front of a 400. That car could FFFFFLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I remember farting in class quite a bit. And blaming it on a girl that sat beside me.

I remember going up to a girl in the lunch room and grabbing her tits. No, I didn't get in trouble either....none of the teachers saw it. I did end up boning that girl later. She was a freshman, I was a senior.

I remember during football practice, knocking over the biggest guy on the team when he wasn't looking. I was probably 150 lbs. at the time and he was probably 240 lbs. Leveled him on his ass. He tried to get me after that but I was too quick for him.

Hell, I have too much remembered. I'm tired of thinking right now.

12. thatK30guy

One last thing I remembered......in case you guys haven't figured it out yet.....yes, I was an asshole in school. :D :D :D

13. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I had auto tech,and auto body @ a different high school in the morning. Then when back to my high school for the last 2 classes then went home. It was money.. Plus had a 45 minute break. :bow:

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i went to school form 7 to noon

first period gov/econ 2nd PE ta 3rd shop ta then 4 wood shop and home

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Things I remember.......
    Me and my buddy's dumped a 55 gal drum of waste oil in the school parking lot late one sunday night. We all showed up early the next day to watch the show.:haha::haha::haha:

Getting suspended for a week for beating up this guy who was giving my girlfriend sh!t. That was the only time I ever got suspended.

During the end of the year we had a big senior sneak day and about half the class went to the beach. On the way back 7 were killed in a bad car wreck.

Other than that it was just hanging with friends and being a normal kid.

16. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I distinctly remember taking on the dare to have a pepper spray hamburger :P My mouth burned for hours after just one bite, LOL I love spicy, but I couldn't get that thing down, just wayyyy too hot :P

I also remember numerous burnouts, and my Ol' GMC setting off this one teacher's car alarm as I rumbled by every single morning, LOL

Also remember blowing my muffler off my exhaust while in a revving contest with a honda-tard before I got my headers + duals :D Truck wasn't that wimpy, but definitely wasn't loud, so honda boy would give it a buzz, then I'd growl back, then he gave it a real high RPM one, so I followed suite and blew my muffler clean off :D The entire school yard looked at the sound of a suddenly straight piped 350 roaring at 5000+ RPM, LOL I think I won that contest :D

Also remember skipping class to go into town for lunch with buddies, the camping / wheeling trips, and most of all all the girls I used to hang out with :P

Since graduation I've become a bit of a hermit though... Only see one or two guys every couple of weeks. Sucks, but such is life I suppose :P Need to get a job so I am interacting with people again!

17. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Why does that not surprise me :D :bow: :bow: !

I remember during lunch one day, someone threw a cherry-bomb firecracker in a low rider and caught the interior on fire. Man, that burned like a flare!

I also remember getting caught BS'ing by our football coach aboot a Saturday night party. Four other linemen and I had to run ten laps around the track after practice.

18. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nailing multiple kids to the construction house walls by their coveralls.

Going PSEO and getting the hell out of high school.

19. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

In 1987 I was a Freshmen,me and three of my buddies went into the office at a b-ball game one Fri night and called about 100(no kidding) 1-900 #'s that we had got out of the back of one of my buddies dad's Hustler magazine's.The office had three phones,the door was open,the phones unattended,and we took advantage of it.

The phone bill came and I heard it was a big one.We never got caught but after that they dailed the # for you..

I played football from the 4th grade until I was a senior.We sucked,rarely won a game and the coach would not let us have part time jobs during the season.I wanted to get a job so I could buy some stuff I wanted(wheels-stereo's,normal dumb kid stuff).I quit so I could get a job.The day I quit the coach said "you'll regret this the rest of your life".I have woke up at night on different occasions and thought what a dumbass he was for saying that.After 19 loosing seasons they canned him this past year.

20. Avery4jc

this is great stuff...I have to say though Wes is taking the cake so far ;) haha thats funny stuff....

I think SierraClassic hit the nail on the head though...a lack of interaction. iono I just don't fit in w/ most of the people @ my school...I don't live in the ghetto and get in fights every day and mommy and daddy don't buy me a $60,000 Benz two days after I get my license...haha but thats another story I guess.
    I bet some of you were like that as well though...just normal folks into lifted trucks....