Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thinking of martinez

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Jan 19, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Ive been thinking long and hard about the closure of martinez and have decided to send a email to the head honcho dude.. I know its kinda corny and everything, but i love this place (and ive only been there once) and think everyone should see it, my mom and pop wanna see it too someday and i wanna be able to take them back there.. just wanted to let him know were not gonna give up on this thing... basically invited him and his crew to come on a trip with us and witness some of the best damn wheelers there is having fun and treading lightly.. i wanna wheel and this place rocks... no iffs ands or butts...

BTW, i did not get nasty at all in the email. just let him know some of the history that we have done in the past (with cleaning table mesa, and stuff like that) and that we arent the bad guys.. :D Hope this doesnt sound corny of me or anything, but i wanna see this place again and again and be able to take my kids there when i have some (long, long down the road for me).. They cant just close this place down.. whats the use of closing it if nobody can see the freakin place and how beautiful it really is...:( Nate

2. AZ79K5Project

AZ79K5Project 1/2 ton status

Any response???