Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thinking of selling my 69 blazer

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Roostr84, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Roostr84

Roostr84 1/2 ton status

I am really in a pinch right now. Financially I have next semesters tuition coming up etc, and currently i have no time to work on the blazer with two jobs. So I am thinking of selling it instead of letting it rust away in my yard. You can see pics of it at my website. Also I have an sm465w/205 transfer case i was gonna swap into it which will go as well as a spare rocker box. I figured i would post it on here before anywhere else. If anybody is interested please let me know.
    Thanks guys

Chris =)

I think the exhaust fumes have finally gotten to me!!
    <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Roostr84 on 09/29/01 10:35 AM.</FONT></P>

2. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Another place you can list it for free is http://car-nection.com/ it is a good site that has all kinds of vehicles with catagory specific links.

Like to go sloppin' 'round in da mud in a rapid fashion....=)

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry to hear you are going to sell it. I hope it goes to a good home. My Blazer is my second truck so I hope it never comes down to having to sell it.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>

4. Roostr84

Roostr84 1/2 ton status

Well guys,
    I have good news. I dont have to sell my truck thankfully, I got some better hours at my jobs etc so it looks like everything will be good. Thanks for your thoughts though.
    = ) &lt;----------- Thats Me.

Chris =)

I think the exhaust fumes have finally gotten to me!!
    <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Roostr84 on 10/01/01 04:07 PM.</FONT></P>