Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thinking of selling the blazer checking for interest

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bad_bo_ti, Mar 18, 2004.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

WILL NOT PART OUT here we go its an 84 k5 with 3/4 ton, 10 bolt 14ff. 6in all spring lift 3in body, 350, turbo 350 with shift kit, 373 gears. two sets of tires, 4 bald 39.5x15.5x16.5 (or something like that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) 4 practically new 38.5x14.5x16.5 (or similar) all 8 are tsls. hasnt been drove for over 2years, needs steering hooked up, hysteer, have all parts to finish except 2 spacers for the steering arms, wto hydro assist, rock rods, ord steering brace, custom shock mount for the rear not installed, ford shock towers for up front not installed. have all new interior carpet for it. truck was painted 3 years ago and is starting to rust, rockers and hood mostly, parts replaced before painting where both doors both fender both inner fenders and tailgate. floor was replaced 4-5 years ago and has serface rust on outside, has bushwacker cut out flares, smittybuilt front bumper. is located in central ohio and would need to be trailered. let me know if interested and i will try to get some pics up. i dont even know what i should ask for it to be fair as a lot of my sweat and blood has went into it and i just seem to of lost inerest along with the money and time to finish it. thanks, chris WILL NOT PART OUT

2. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

3. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

need pics might know somebody looking

4. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

pics here forgot i had some on the net. let me know if you specific pics? thanks, chris

5. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

ttt aint got time for it anymore

6. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Price? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Does it run?

7. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

it would run, needs a battery, and probably all fluids changed from sitting. i dunno on price probably 4500 i know i got a lot more in it than that. and people are sellign there running ones for that but i dont feel like loosing my @$$ on this either. if it sells it sells if not i guess i will make time to get it running