Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Third strike (the band)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Apr 10, 2002.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I heard a couple of tunes from them on the local station.
    Damn I am gonna add them to the list of my next cd buying venture.
    From what I have heard it sounds promising.
    When it came on for the 2nd time I had to overrun the goat rapin ass music to get a good listen.
    And they think I am trying to be funny when I screw in ear plugs and wear a set of micky mouse ears when I have to work around that crap.

2. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

i downloaded a few songs, they sound alright. sort of a linkin park sound in "No Light". But its kind of corny, if im hearing right, that at one point in that song he's like ..."I aint ever gonna dizz-eye" you know, like how people say shiznit or biznitch. All the other songs I heard are sort a a Ten Foot Pole kind of pumped up sound. They've got potential alright. I like what ive heard so far. Whats the name of the album? i did a search for them and everything i got was for the game Street Fighter 3:Third Strike.

Another band, or person with a band-sounding name rather, thats gonna be famous, is this guy who calls himslef "Citizen Cope". I saw him open for Live. not bad.

man that No Light song is really growing on me. I've been listening to it on repeat for 10 minutes or so and im already hooked. Its got some really good tempo changes.