Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thirteen Small Kittens Without Noses (What!?)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I dunno, I've felt like making a type at random post for long time, so here you go

One two three let’s jam

It’s….. I really like times new roman font

Swank British guy telling you that nothing’s real. You wish for the mod days, the David Bowie types with the many headlights, somehow making the non-symmetrical pattern beautiful

Animals can sense the evil you know, if there is such a thing as evil. Evil is more of a function of action than being I suppose. Though, saint or sinner it’s all the same, unless the man is bleeding I doubt it was his name. Animals have no evil… animals simply are…. And if you can kill them before they can kill you, they hold you no grudge… They shall hold love for you as long as you hold it for them, the black dog walks and so shall you

What’s the opposite of white? Yolk? Maybe, but it can be mistreated, disguising intent and making the other always wrong, and the false sense of superiority it gives you is fleeting. You’re in a fancy shop talking to a guy you barely know in an outdoor strip mall laughing at 12 dollar pairs of socks and wondering who in the hell is so insecure in their being they would pay that much for socks. I don’t think that so much quality can be shoved into a sock to make it cost that much. You look outside and the night is everywhere and the lights, when seen from space, are so tiny

7mm 8mm 9mm, the metric system is better by all means, but too clinical and too much walking in a straight line. Goddamn the metric system, standard is standard for a reason, because it wrong and inefficient and we love it. Like cool summer days and the leaves falling from trees. You shouldn’t be going on a special trip to see leaves, you should just see the. Do you see, do you see?

Sitting high and mighty in Rome…..

Seven seven seven….. seven brides for seven brothers….. seven samurai

BUGENHAGEN!

It’s all just a dark brick hallway with no room to maneuver and a cinematic man standing at the other end with a glint in his eye…. But….. it’s all a dream and you have the answer

Everyone is infatuated with death because it is the only unknowable factor. Life is about understanding, death is about the unknown, live your life as your death and the world shall open up to you. Strive not for the complex answer to everything, the unified theory, but for why does water fall the way it does? Not the physics of such, just the reason why, make up your gods who tell water to act as such, make up your demons to inhabit its lakes. Make one thousand generations of people fall to the will of your whimsy, make an audience you will never know, for the lives of many have been spent in reflection of what you perpetuate.

What is the opposite of white? Black….. What is black and white and red all over? An Oreo cookie dropped in a slaughterhouse. What is the most beautiful thing in the world? The wind. Why is it beautiful? Simply because you can not see it.

Simple pewter glasses sitting on a wooden table which is in itself quite simple as a simple fairy tale and you cannot see the sun because the walls are in the way and it may be night at present time or it may be the bright day which is shining in the eyes of a single lovely being and the look upon her face is the best you’ve ever seen for the world is bright and shiny and the birds begin to sing, life now makes you happy, but that’s not the only thing….

Revel in the world that is about to become yours

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

ttt

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I like toast /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. pfloydmaster

pfloydmaster 1/2 ton status

Doc!?!? I need a 'script for whatever he's taking!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like toast /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Man have you ever seen a Hobart Industrial toaster? I work with one. It has 4 slots and costs $800 dollars. It has the equvilant lifespan of about 100,000 household toasters and cables thicker than my welder.

The best part of the day is the square peg in the round hole butter mash.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Most of our stuff is made by Hatco. It works pretty well. Our ovens and dishwasher are Hobart though. The toasters we use are conveyors. The bread likes to get stuck to the damn wires though and most of the idiots don't realize it until it's been burning for 5 minutes.