Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this crap makes me wanna puke...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Nov 6, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

any1 else pissed off about this "green river killer" a-hole signing his little piece of paper that gives him housing/medical/dental for life in exchange for admitting that he killed 40+ women? This is fawkin crap. If it was up to me, we'd do the plea bargain, sign all the papers, get all the info from him about the locations of bodies etc.. and then when we finally cart him off to prision, we take a detour on the way to the cell block and toss him in the gas chamber. and when the sick freak screams, "we had a deal Im supposed to get life without perole!!" you smile through the glass and say "we lied" and flip da switch.

to call this guy an animal is an insult to animals... to call em garbage is an insult to trash. few people need to die more than this sick fauker. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif all this lawyer crap makes me sick.

j

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    any1 else pissed off about this "green river killer" a-hole signing his little piece of paper that gives him housing/medical/dental for life in exchange for admitting that he killed 40+ women? This is fawkin crap. If it was up to me, we'd do the plea bargain, sign all the papers, get all the info from him about the locations of bodies etc.. and then when we finally cart him off to prision, we take a detour on the way to the cell block and toss him in the gas chamber. and when the sick freak screams, "we had a deal Im supposed to get life without perole!!" you smile through the glass and say "we lied" and flip da switch.

to call this guy an animal is an insult to animals... to call em garbage is an insult to trash. few people need to die more than this sick fauker. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif all this lawyer crap makes me sick.

j

[/ QUOTE ] I think having too live the rest of his life in prison is worse then death. I've done time and it sucks !!!!! If given the choice between life with no possibality of parole, or death, I'd choose death.

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

They need to make him Ride the Lighting (the chair) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Do you really think he's gonna last long in prison? I wouldn't be supprised if one of the hookers he killed was a GF of one of the inmates... I don't think he'll last long... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey! Shoulda titled this one "This Puke Makes Me Wanna Crap"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i guess this is why we are civilized. Even when one has done horible things he can still live out his years /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    I personally think that if ever there was a good candidte for the death penalty, this is him. I would rather not have my tax dollars go to waste supporting him /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

No need to worry, Jek. The boys in the Big House will take care of him the first chance they get. Do you remember a man by the name of Jeff Dahlmer????

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

He admits to killing atleast 48... he buried the bodies in groups so he could "enjoy" driving by the "clusters".
    WHAT A SICK [parently figure, intercourse haver]

he preyed on prostitutes and run a ways. he showed no signs of remorse as the judge read "GUILTY" 48 freaking times..48 times. I think he needs to get strapped into ol' sparky and fry the [darn] out of him. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif thats all for now

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

life in prison prolly sucks... but why should this guy get free housing/medical/dental for life? i dont get free anything, and I aint even killed anyone!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

He won't last long in prison. Hopefully some big fawker rapes him and kills him so he knows what it feels like. What a sick fawker, they should hang him for those king of crimes. He deserves to die a slow-painful death. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I agree. Eye-for-an-eye seems justified in this case. Don't waste our time and money...execute him and be done w/ it.

11. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I'm sure they made that deal so all those cases could be closed. We need to keep some of these turds to study so that we may learn patterns and habbits so we profile and catch... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I am not a tree hugging, granola eating, sandal recycling kind of guy (No offense to anyone from Boulder CO. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)but....................

Some of the victims families need to have closure on this case and if we (as a civilized nation) have to pacify this jag-off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif with health insurance and benefits, so that some of the families will have some remains to mourn and bury........ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif well then, I for one think that is a fair trade.

I agree with Canmore. The prison system has it's own heiarchy and that sick [darn] is pretty low on tha social ladder. Even if the guy goes into protective custody and lives a hundred more years.........he will suffer when he is judged by God.

Just my thoughts.....................

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They need to make him Ride the Lighting (the chair) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    ya, my 9th grade sweetheart is on that little list, and I for one want charcoal, well done, we were together when she dissapeared, she was found a year later, well, her remains were anyways,

Hey KIRO 7,it was Kari, spelll it right retards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Actually I think that in order for people in the future to take plea agreements in return for giving up info on their crime/s this would have to look like an accident /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I think for all the families having some closure is a really good thing, but that doesn't mean the prison bus can't blow up on the way to prison /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif