Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THIS DAY SUCKED A$$

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Go to work and they need someone to go to town to get some oxagen. Well gee let Me guess it's Me. Anyhoo I get to town and the boss never called the place to pay for it and I couldn't get ahold of him cause his cell was taking a big crap. So I had to pay for it out of my own pocket.
    Then I get back to work. It's all good cause it's payday and FedEx always has the checks there by noon on fridays. Well guess what not this fawking friday. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif So I wait and wait. Just as long as it gets there by 4:00 it's all good right? Well not today damnit. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Never showed up. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif First time ever.
    Then I'm like totally butt hurt and say **** it I'm going home. Hop in my truck and hit the key. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif POS turns over for like three seconds and just takes a big frickin sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif No electrical power what so ever. fried something in the starter cause I could smell it.
    So I think to myself I'll just call the Wife for a ride no biggie. I can deal with it tommorrow. Well guess what She had to work tonight (which means no action for my sorry A$$ tonight). So I ended up having to give my Mom a call. Which ment I looked like a little kid getting picked up at school. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Just shot Me now and get it over with.

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You should have saved your dime and called me tonight instead of last night /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. It probably would have done you some good to vent by phone, eh?

I feel sorry for your keyboard tonight, brother!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Could be worse... could have a jellyfish in your crack... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Can Can

Except that the jellyfish would be dead from boucing around in a Cat with no air-ride seat. So it could be even WORSE, Steph- Corey could have a squashed jellyfish in his crack.......

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Look here here backhoe boy. Hows about I come up there and just doze your arse over. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. Can Can

Ummmmm......it's against the law to road a Cat(and even if it were legal, could you imagine how many old tires you'd need to reach Canmore? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif). Now, if you were talented enough to run a rubber-tired machine, I might feel mildly threatened.

YEEHAW!!! Operator Wars!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love ya', man..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now, if you were talented enough to run a rubber-tired machine, I might feel mildly threatened.

[/ QUOTE ]
    OOOOOH you got me on that one, NOT. Yes Paul I'm also multi-talented. I to can also run a pu$$y /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif backhoe or a frontend loader. But I can also run a set of tracks. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Prolly some liberals fawking you over, I'm sure.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah I think you and MJ would be at the top of the list for all the rubbing I'v givin you guy's on your views. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

hey wasnt there a guy in BC who didnt get paid for a road job in washinton a couple years ago???? he tok a D9 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif with ripper across the border and dropped the ripper on the road!! so you can road a cat, just makes a mess...

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

LOL that would be one to see. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif But I wont be doing that. My boss did send it, it's just a fedex foul up.

12. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

That was meant good-naturedly, by the way. I forgot the /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ya right [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Hey now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[no pad]