Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This has to be a joke

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by '73 K5, Jul 28, 2001.

1. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=593714042&amp;r=0&amp;t=0>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=593714042&amp;r=0&amp;t=0</a>
    Read the description and look at the pics. Then check out the price. And the funniest part is how he has a reserve on it. I'm sorry, but man...how is that worth anymore than $100 or $200.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

V6 engine and 0 miles...[​IMG]

<font color=purple>L8R..

chevy<font color=green>4x4</font color=green></font color=purple>

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

0 miles because he hasn't driven it yet? 0 miles because the odometer turned to 100K?

V-6 could be a swap in. Aren't those motors more popular with the lowrider scene? I have seen some full size vehicles that had v-6's swapped in. Not pretty, but they got the job done. [​IMG]

Damn rice burners!!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

hahaha. I bought my 75 for $1 and was able to drive it home and it had the top. Didn't have floors. But that truck is going to have problems. It needs a full cage since it doesn't have rocker boxes.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s>communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s</a>

Grim-Reaper

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I'm going to imagine that its an inline 6 and this dude doesn't know the difference so thats why he's calling it a v6. Just an idea.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Oh yeah, I was going to say the same thing, but got caught up in the 'lowrider scene' at the moment!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>