Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is a Fu*ked up world we live in!!!! Update Inside!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by duece21, Apr 20, 2004.

1. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I woke up this 4-20 morning to find out that a friend of mine was just shot and killed this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif She was an office manager at a dental office, and the son of a bitch was sitting in the bushes waiting for her. He tried to rob her purse and she resisited, then he shot her in the back and ran away. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif The F*@king bastard shot her in the back over her purse. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. What in the hell? She weighs about 98 pounds, why do you need to shoot a woman for a purse? All I know is if I catch that SOB before they do, he will get alot more than being shot in tha back. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I just don't get people sometimes? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color="red"> </font>

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Re: This is a Fu*ked up world we live in!!!!

Very sorry to hear that. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope the bastard gets the express lane to the death penalty! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Very sorry to hear about your friend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Seems this kind of sh!t is happening more and more.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

There are some really messed up people out there. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Damn, thats [darn] petty, killing someone over a purse....

Should have let him take the purse and then shot HIM in the back

Going after small women so they are sure to get away with it....

This is the instant no trial death penalty example case here

5. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Sympathies to family &amp; friends. It's too bad that the "eye for an eye" rule is judged "inhumane" by the wussies of this world. If more people feared punishment for things like this, they'd think twice before doing it.

He'll burn in hell for it regardless of his punishment on earth. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Some criminals cannot become sane, those criminals should be put to death to rid our earth of f**ksticks. There is a reason your friend was killed because God intended it that way, so be strong and sorry about your loss.

7. Resurrection_Joe

No offense, but I don''t think god would be that big of prick, it was human failing

Do they know who did it? Was he arrested? Can you get to him?

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Very sorry to hear that. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope the bastard gets the express lane to the death penalty! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, keep him alive... slowly strip him of his skin in 1"x6" strips... make sure that after each strip is removed you pour tomato juice on it, then rub it down with alcohol, you dont want him dying before your done... start with the fingers... dont forget to remove his teeth one at a time too... leave them in a jar next to the bed so he can see them... I wont even begin to tell you what to do to his testes... better to use your imagination there.

9. Resurrection_Joe

If he did get arrested, and does go to prison, find the prison, find out who the toughest bull queer is, pay him $100 bucks to rape the guy to death, literally, to death

10. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I appreciate everyone's concerns, and no they have not found him yet, at least that I know of. I wish I knew who he was, then the cops would have nothing to investigate. I have never been a very religious person and don't know if I ever will be /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, but if god's purpose was to have her shot, then god can kiss my a$$. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif To have someone killed who was the nicest person in the world??? I don't know? Maybe I'm just too angry and shouldn't say things like that, but right now he has something to answer for....

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Sorry about the loss. That is a very sad situation. I just hope justice is done and that Your friend is in peace.
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    if god's purpose was to have her shot, then god can kiss my a$$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, keep that crap to yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Umm, I'm responding to bigburb's statement. I didn't tell him to keep that crap to himself? /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif and last time I remember there still is freedom of speech and religion. So I am sorry if it offended you in anyway shape or form and I try to never talk about my political and religious beliefs on this site, but I am just conveying the way I feel right now. Take it how you want to. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So sorry to hear about you loss. I truely wish I could say something to make ya feel better, but I can't. I hope they catch the killer.

15. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I appreciate everyone's concerns, and no they have not found him yet, at least that I know of. I wish I knew who he was, then the cops would have nothing to investigate. I have never been a very religious person and don't know if I ever will be /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, but if god's purpose was to have her shot, then god can kiss my a$$. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif To have someone killed who was the nicest person in the world??? I don't know? Maybe I'm just too angry and shouldn't say things like that, but right now he has something to answer for....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think bigburb just chose the wrong words to convey what he was trying to say. I'm not going to try &amp; "push" my beliefs on anyone (and yes, I am christian). What he should have said, is that nothing happens on this earth, without first passing through Gods hands. Since Adam &amp; Eve, we have the right to chose right or wrong (free-will), and will one day have to pay (when we're Judged) for our actions.

That said, no one can explained why innocent people are murdered, why terrible things happen to our children, and how some people can do the inhumane &amp; terrible things they do. God created the universe....I don't know how, but I know &amp; believe He did. I don't understand why things like this are allowed to happen, when the person who commits these crimes walks away instead of eating a lightning-bolt. How can I, or any other human think like-minded with God? They will pay one day, when God chooses to do so. Like you, I don't understand it, nor think it's fair, but having faith all I can do. I can't see, hear, touch, or smell the air I breath....but how long would we live without that? Same way for God.

Just my personal beliefs, and I think bigburb was misunderstood, if not, I'm sure he'll correct me. One last thing, be careful what you say about God. Believe in Him or not....are you willing to take the chance of being Judged by Him oneday, having to answer for saying those things? just something to think on.

You'll see your friend again one day (I hope), we get upset because we miss our friends &amp; family who've been taken from us, and that's our nature. God will be looking over your friend now, and NO ONE will EVER hurt her again. Find comfort in that, one day you'll have an answer to all of those "whys".

16. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Again, I apologize to anyone and everyone on this site for my comment earlier. I was very upset at the time and was not thinking right. This said, I appreciate everyone's concerns and thought and would not wish this upon anyone. Please understand, the reason I don't talk about my religious and political beliefs is b/c there will always be someone out there that does not believe the same things that I do. I like everyone on this site and don't like to argue about things. There are times I would love to chime in about some of the arguments, but then I think "What's the point" Life is to short to argue and complain and would rather enjoy the time a have on this earth. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Again, I apologize to anyone and everyone on this site for my comment earlier. I was very upset at the time and was not thinking right. This said, I appreciate everyone's concerns and thought and would not wish this upon anyone. Please understand, the reason I don't talk about my religious and political beliefs is b/c there will always be someone out there that does not believe the same things that I do. I like everyone on this site and don't like to argue about things. There are times I would love to chime in about some of the arguments, but then I think "What's the point" Life is to short to argue and complain and would rather enjoy the time a have on this earth. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's understandable that you're upset. Most everyone here has lost family/friends. Anger is many times the first emotion that hits us. Death is part of life, and believing in God also is believing death isn't the "end"....but rather the beginning.

Why apoligize for your beliefs? They don't require validation from anyone else, and it takes two to have an argument. They're yours &amp; you're entitled to them regardless of what others think. I thought twice before posting my previous post regarding my belief &amp; faith. Not because I'm ashamed (because I'm not), just decided to share some faith to someone I felt could find it helpful. Many times faith is all that keeps me going, and without it I'd have nothing.

Also, don't consider risking "getting even" if you'd find out who did this. It would only ruin your life. Leave it to be delt with by those it should be....the police, courts, and God.

Reminds me of the expression:
    "Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."

18. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Was not really trying to appologize for my beliefs, but more appologizing for offending anyone. I belive strongly in my beliefs and won't let anyone change that. I used to argue w/ people incesively, but realized that the only thing that resulted was someone's feelings hurt or someone just getting /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. There are times I will go to bat, but majority of the times I would rather joke and have fun w/ everyone. I am a very laid back person, and want to keep it that way. It took me almost 8 years to get rid of my temper, I used to blow up at the drop of a hat. Now, it takes alot to get me mad and I wan't to keep it that way!

I know what helps me is when I get home from work, I just work on my truck or bike and I forget about everything.

K5 psychiatry. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

Taking everything thats been said into account, I will just say this. Death is just a transitory state. The soul goes on. My condolences. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

Im sorry to hear about your friend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif My condolences to you and her family and friends.

-pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif