Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THIS IS BULL $HIT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speed_deed, Apr 6, 2002.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

My neighbors ford trucks tires were slashed last night...

I am teen, and that automatically enters my as a suspect for anything that goes down in my neighborhood.

Heres the story:
    Thursday my ol' man asks me to drive him and my little brother out to Great Bend Kansas to see some friends, It was a gilligans island type deal, you know a 3 hour tour turned into an adventure and we ended up spending the night but thats another story. We get home at about 4:00pm and I go directly out to the k5s to check them out and see if everything is how I left it, it is so I work on them and at about 6:00 I go in. I am by now about to go out from driving around for basically 24 hours but I stay up and continue to screw around. later on I decide I will go on my nightly walk in which i usually walk about 1 mile at about 11:00p.m. but I'm too tired and I decide against it. I wake up this morning go out to the jimmys and work around on them. I then come downstairs and get on ck5 and I hear my dad talking to someone upstairs. He calls me up and tells me someone slit my neighbors tires. He asks me if I know anything about it and i tell him "ofcoarse not, I didnt even go on a walk lastnight" I am supposedly a suspect now hich doesnt suprise me because I was also the suspect when somoeon shot out the cities recreation centers windows. It's so screwed up I get blamed for crap that I didnt do. It's like the one time I didnt do something I get blamed for it. It serves him right the [censored] never drives it, it just sets in the street and he called the cops on us when we left our grand am in front of it, it blocks the sight of all the young kids running around in the neighborhood so they cant see any on coming traffic, and i believe the jerk is the one behind the injury to my dogs eye. Anyway I'll see what goes down, I hope they try to tack it to me so I can take a lie detector test and shove the results in there #ucking faces. Thanks for tolerating my steam.

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Eddie,

I don't want to sound lick a dick or anyhting but have you been in trouble before? We have, actually had, a kid in town who used to be a trouble maker and it got so bad that every time someone did something he got blamed even if there was NO WAY he could have possibly been involved. It got so bad his family just moved away.

Basically what I'm trying to get at is once a someon'es got a rep, it's REALLY hard to change it. I believe that you didn't slash your neighbor's tires, but at the same time it doesn't look good when you say he deserved it.......

Just a couple of things to think about, bro./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

That suck's Eddie.. Used to have neighbors that sound about the same.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

lick a dick

<hr></blockquote>
    You might want to fix that Canmore /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

LMFAO!!!!!!!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Believe it or not, I was talking to my wife on the phone when I wrote that reply............./forums/images/icons/shocked.gifHMMMMMMMMMMMMM............ What was I thinking about????!!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Still LMFAO!!!!!

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

6. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Yeah I hear what you say about reputaion and all because I dont have a good one but they shouldnt know about any of it because welll I havent told them. I know it doesnt help me any that I say he deserved it but something is bound to happen when you leave it in the street for hmm let me think I have lived in this house for 4 years and it moved 1 time when they repaved the street.