Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is definitely one of the coolest websites...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by triger, Jan 23, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">I have ever come across, yes and no jokes please...Anyway I have always owned f**ds and wanted to get something that the top comes off, but did not want a me too vehicle (J**p), and i happen to come across a 90 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif for a hell of a deal but had ??? about what I was getting myself into, so I stumbled across here and have been hooked by all the info I have collected to do whatever I want to my truck. That is so damn cool! So I called the guy tonite and told him I want the truck and he is gonna help me out with payments, still tryig to get rid of the f**d bronco II, that I have beaten into the ground 4 wheeling...So I would like to introduce myself...I am Thomas and I am from Jersey. I will be owning a stock 90 full size Blazer with rotted rear floor pans, but a bod that is in perfect shape. I can't wait to get started on my new project and come to you guys for my ???'s. And use the search function of caorse. And most importantly of all will be sending in for a membership asap! Thanks guys and hope to meet some cool peeps in the trails... </font color>

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    This is definitely one of the coolest websites...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya dang skippy!!! Looking forward to helping and being helped by you.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Woo-hoo!!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, great attitude, profile filled out, knows about the search feature and wants a membership. I like you already!

All newbie's should take note...this is the way to do it!

Welcome to CK5 and congrats on your new project. There are a few write-ups on floor replacement. It's not a pretty job...but anything that is worth having is worth working for.

Rene

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. pfloydmaster

pfloydmaster 1/2 ton status

Where's zakk when u need him??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks guys. I have been apart of other websites that are in the same format and know how important it is to supply all needed and known information. I am in a wow with every post I read. I just hope I don't get to sucked in and forget about the project at hand. any criticisizm or good info you can help me out with I will be glad to listen or read in this case. I can't wait to get my hands dirty with a new project! Everyone here seems pretty cool and this will be a great adventure.

7. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

welcome.....the floor is common in blazers, mine is gone too, but the parts are relatively cheap, just gotta find the right price to put em in and your all set

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Everyone here seems pretty cool and this will be a great adventure.

[/ QUOTE ] But then you'll run into people like me who'll drive the 3/4 Ton axles and 6" lift issues into the ground, LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Welcome to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Here you'll find information on ever mod to Chevy 4X4's you can think of, and then some. These people even know about other kinds of vichiles /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif imangin that. I got hooked on this site becouse how cool everyone is !!!!!!! Sometimes we dissagree on somethings, but we'll be more then happy to express our opinions and do our best to provide propper information. This is a good group of people here at CK5. You'll be happy with the membership. Best $25.00 I spent. It'll get ya discounts on alot of stuff for the K5. Well anyways, welcome to CK5.

9. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome aboard!!!

You've got the right attitude.....but forget about trying to avoid CK5 as an "addiction"....it's inevitable!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the best GM site on the net /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Post some pics up of your new ride when you get a chance, always nice to get a before and after of a project that is done right /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

One of the coolest options is being able to save your favorite posts. I hope there is not a limit? Anyways I am gonna love being apart of the community and starting a new project withthe help of all the good peeps on this site. There is alot about this site I need to figure out, I hae seen people post like a photo album on here and would definitely like to get all the before and after pics saved and posted somewhere. so if you guys can maybe fill me in on any goodies I need to know. And hopefully I will get top make some good deals /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif for spare parts and Ideals.

Future 90 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif owner!
    T

12. Big10

Big10 Registered Member

welcome bro...you got questions? we got answers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I use "Webshots". They give you so much for free, then you gotta buy into it. You can also post pics here on CK5 in the "Members Rides" photo gallery.

14. aandpman

aandpman 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Welcome to da family. We he fo ju.......... /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

unquestionably the best site ever. whoever did invent the internet (not albert gore jr!) prolly never even imagined the www being THIS useful. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AFA questions go, fire away buddy. I know some peeps get pist about common questions that you can search and get info on... but many other CK5'ers have the "ya know, i was a noob at some point" view... which is good. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

anyway, welcome to the club! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j