Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is disgusting

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by justwhatido, Nov 16, 2005.

1. justwhatido

justwhatido 1/2 ton status

Any reason you guys cannot vote everyday? We are in third and not far from 4th. Used to stay at the top. What's the matter?

GO VOTE

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

First off do not take offense, but I do not understand why I always see the go vote posts. I go vote when I see them, but is there a benefit to the site if we are first?

I already know this is the hands down best K series site and one of the best all around 4x4 knowledge sites there is; doesn't matter to me if it is first or last on some add site. Plus the more techno-people that setup voting programs the better the site will be listed it isn't valid in my book.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

To me, it's a pride thing. I like CK5, I would love too see it rated as the #1 site on the internet each month.

4. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

link?

i usually do it at work where i use a newtwork that assigns an adress so every time i vote its like a new computer. so usualy vote alot but its only me...... is that cheating :o