Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this is for all my friends out there.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Oct 5, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

well i am going to keep this short, today i got news from the doctor, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am out of remission, i am up late tonight after picking up my daughter at her school dance, i am trying to figure out how to tell my kids that it is back, well i don't know what tomorrow holds for me or what will happen to me next but i will always be grateful to all of you that have been wonderful freinds.
    kelly

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll pray for you.
    Mark

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Well i don't know what tomorrow holds for me or what will happen to me next

[/ QUOTE ] Well, tomorrow will be saturday. You will wake up in the arms of god and turn over to the eyes your husband. You will be gratefull for recieving this gift for yet another day. You will see your kids beutifull faces and they will experience the same euphoric feeling when you say goodmorning to them. Anything beyond that you dont know and is none of your business, and if you spend tonight worrying about tomorrow, you have just lost yet one more day that you gained. Do not be concerned with the numerator or the denominator, only whats under the line, you have better things to do than math these days /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am so sorry to hear this /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif you will be in my familys prayers /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif the only advice i can offer is from my best friend who was in the same boat you are (just a different brand boat) he knew what was going to happen and that he could not change it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so what he did was exsept(sp?) it and went out and did everything he wanted to do and lived life to the fullest he could /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif spend every moment you can with your family and enjoy every minut you can. on days that you are able to do things go out and do them. treasure every moment you have left /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

What mudhog said I second. Keep the faith and remember many friends will be saying prayers for ya........... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You and yours are in my prayers

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Buck up lil' camper! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    My thoughts and prayers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I agree with the advise to go out and give life its all. I lost my father to cancer, but only after he gave it one hell of a fight. He had gone into remission 2 times prior to the last time. Good Luck to you and your family. I wish that this would not ever happen to anyone, but since it does, Go out and create wonderful memories for yourself and your family. I will be thinking of you.

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'll pray for you, too. I hope it works out ok telling the kids.

11. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    if you spend tonight worrying about tomorrow, you have just lost yet one more day that you gained.

[/ QUOTE ] My eyes dropped a tear for you and yours, Be strong.

12. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey kelly don't know what else to say ... My thoughts and prayers will be with you and enjoy each and everyday to the fullest ....Mike /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

We pray for you Kelly and hope you will get through this...
    Sincerely
    Michael Wiley /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

14. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kelly- you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Shannon and Rob said it best. We will all be praying for you.

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I don't think there is anyone as stronger as you are Kelly. You have my love and support along with all of the people here I am sure. There will be non stop prayers and wishes from all over the country. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you to talk with. I am sure I am not the only one. We will always be here for you anytime day or night.

Oh and I cant wait until our sweat pants and pizza date. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

17. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Kelly,
    OK - this is a setback. You beat this once - you'll beat it again. Hang in there !!!!!!!!
    You are in my (our) thoughts and prayers. Your 'family' here at CK5 is with you every
    step of the way.

You're not going anywhere!!

Mike /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Kelly:

All my prayers are with you and your family. God has you in his hands no matter what! We are all here for ya, no matter what! Live life to the fullest each and everyday and each morning wake up knowing that its a wonderful day and you as a wonderful person are gonna make your kids lives that much better and happier each and everyday. Again I will pray for you and your family... A friend of mine has been through remission twice now as well and has been fine the past 5yrs. Hopes high, chin up, big smile! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

thank you all of you i mean that from the bottom of my heart and a special thanks to mandy! you always are there for me when i need a friend to lean on and you let me get depressed and scream and yell and cry and you always know just what to say to cheer me up! i am not going to do any more treatments as they won't help me any more so the doc today told me to pray for a miracle and thats what i need now, just wanted to thank all of you for giving a sick person a life i would of gone stir crazy and i am sure been gone by now if it weren't for you guys and gals this web sight to talk to you all about blazers and what a pain in the rear they can be! plus not to forget some of the humurous post and the entertainment is priceless on here!LOL! good news is i have been put on a pain patch now and boy it is supposed to last for three days at a time well i am definatly seeing double and don't feel any pain at least not right now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif actually feeling pretty loopy, now just got to get the front driveline one of these days and go wheelin before i get to sick.
    kelly

20. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

You shall have those prayers kelly. We love you so much. If there is a miracle out there we will not stop until we hunt it down. Until then I will truly cherish every moment I have with you.