Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this is for camsk5, NUKE the middle east

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tweaker, May 13, 2004.

1. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

I've been sharing this with everyone who has a pc for months and months. this is a redneck site that well deserves more credit than it gets. this video is done to a G N R video and is a representation of the war on afgansitan. check it out at recneck.org under the title NUKE the middle east. or click on the link http://www.redneck.org/NUKE_EM.wmv /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

ps. don't forget there is more content like BOOM which is out standing and other such links on the site. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

by the way don't forget to check out the salmon catching.

laughed my a$$ off

3. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Great video made a tear in my eye. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND THERE FAMILY /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Check out:

www.grouchymedia.com

There are a few of these type videos on there that are pretty cool also.

(I liked "let the bodies hit the floor" best)

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Great video /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

yeah, first time i saw it i knew everyone should share in the pride of being an american. standing for justice comes with a price, but driving to work has its toll as well. i was hoping to get reaction and more sites is hecka bad a$$.
    thanks all /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

That video was awesome.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Great video!!

The best part was watching the A-10 unload a few of those 30mm rounds!!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Those Grouchymedia videos are good too.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey everyone, let's end the hatred going on here. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Nuke those hating bastards.
    /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I wouldnt say its hate... hate is a consuming emotion clouding good decisions...
    I would say its reality...if we kill a terrorist ..THAT terrorist wont hurt anyone again...
    Extremist muslims arent going to accept reason or an olive branch... they must be sought out and killed wherever they are.... I like peace... I want it... but I indeed understand, after a lifetime of service all over, that there are humans who dont deserve the right to live among the rest of us....and who have been killing innocent people for years and years...
    cam

11. sr175

sr175 Registered Member

good stuff. Nuke the hating bastards!!! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

hey cam,

great to hear from ya. hoped you'd see the post. it's always great to see how you phrase thoughts. wish my skills in the english language were so refined. hopefully we can continue to wipe out the terrorists and end the war on top. some times i lose faith in the system. then i watch the video above and remember we're there for a reason and that if we work together we will win. peace has a price and war is mans inhumanity toward mankind. US of freakin A kill em all. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Im happy a couple of you in here arent president... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    glass is hard to wheel on!

14. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

it's not like glass can't be turned back into sand. all i'd ask is for the oppertunity to kill those who would intend to do us harm. i believe someone else here said it best most of them should die to scare the rest into stopping the terrorist activities. it is exactly like germany and japan. crush them till they can no longer do harm toanyone. besides we as a nation have gotten weak, especially california. why don't our local prisoners work to clean up what they destroy. we should be punishing them, not sending them to club Rita with tv and radios and so many of the normal freedoms. here i go wandering again. sometimes i wish i could go in my back yard an blow a couple rounds of amo off, but no. cuase i live in the state of Kalifornia, just walking from my house to the truck with a gun is almost a crime. asault rifles don't kill people kill. let 'em burn i say. or at least drop off something to weed out the bad ones.

15. rooferbret

rooferbret 1/2 ton status

Well said Cam.

16. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Thank you tweaker for the inspiring hot link, It gave me goosebumps. I love stuff like that, America is great. The liberals are politicizing the war, restricting the troops with insane rules of engagement, because it's an election year. God Bless America and God Bless our Military Forces. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif