Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is Frickin Awfull!! (link to story)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Take some Blood pressure pills before you read this one.........

I've gotta make just a FEW comments on this one. But you need to click the link first.

[ QUOTE ]
    Robinson was arrested for investigation of child mistreatment and second-degree murder. A judge set her bail at $2 million Tuesday. Prosecutors planned to file charges Wednesday

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds like a good judge to me, but i would've made it about 30 trabillion dollars. Plus court costs.

[ QUOTE ]
    State records show Robinson was investigated on complaints of child neglect in October 2003 and February this year. Two complaints in September 2002 were considered not serious enough for an investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure any DCS division is swamped with reports, but let me ask a question. How can ANY CHILD ABUSE COMPLAINT NOT BE SERIOUS ENOUGH FOR AN INVESTIGATION?? HIRE MORE FAWKIN PEOPLE!!!!

DCS is the same way in my area, they are so slow about investigating complaints. I am in the process of trying to take two kids from a mother who STAYS in jail, STAYS doped up and drunk. The last time I was at the house, the little girl no more then two or three was asleep on the couch with NO covers, and filthy dirty. HOW DO PEOPLE TREAT KIDS LIKE THIS!!!!

I Strive myself on being a by the book professional police officer, but I dont take kindly to mis-treating children. I dare somebody to beat a child in my presence. I more then likely will be arrested for beating the living poop out of them. There is not a torture technique bad enough for parents like this. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I hear ya. We did a bust a couple of weeks ago, and the first house we went into, there were three kids all under 4 in there. The mother claimed she didn't want the person who we popped inside the house because of her kids, but she let it go on anyway.

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Screw that fire all the Nazi bastard social workers and hire more cops!!

4. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Throw her in a cell,,no food or water till she quits breathin,,,problem solved.

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That makes me want to f*cking puke. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume they were on some kind of social assistance (I dunno, 2 kids in one year Mom's drunk and Dad's in jail /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif)

My wife hates this proposal, but I think anyone who cannot manage to support themselves should be chemically sterilized, you wanna check? Take this injection. You support yourself for a year, have all the kids you want..... ON YOUR NICKEL, NOT MINE

If you can't even manage to keep your own life out of the sh*tter, you have no business bringing another into this world. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

I won't even go into my "Minimum IQ requirements for child bearing license" proposal. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Survival of the fittest is long dead, we encourage weaker genes to procreate by subsidizing their miserable lives. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

6. muddbudd72

muddbudd72 Registered Member

not even close to this story but some a-hole was arrested for beating his 4 y/o daughter for getting a B in conduct. he left the imprint of his belt buckle on her behind but she is alive. people like this should get the same treatment that they did to a child.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I wonder how many things like this go on undiscovered.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

This is why we need to keep some people from breeding, and kill some others

9. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Thats the problem.... They were treated like that as a child.

10. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

That's very depressing, those children are in a better place now. Sounds like there parents were pieces of [censored] anyways /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif