Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this is fun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fright89, Sep 11, 2003.

1. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

hope its not a repost web page

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That was fawkin hillarious, I only got half right and I knew son of Sam... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Only missed a couple

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't want to hurt them, I just wanted to kill them

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif There's not a graemlin to show the laughter emitting from my body at the moment /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

doode for some reason i got all of em right. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif crazy lookin people. all of em. lol.

5. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I got 5/10, but I think I would be more disturbed if I got all of them right (k5ntexas?) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Kinda funny how when you click on "Programmer" and think you're right and then you get "cannabilistic, necropheliac, killed a 100 people, etc..." you're like DAMMIT /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

so some of them are my mentors. which ones to be exact yer gonna hafta figure that one out. *sadistic laugh* /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob