Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is gonna hurt!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BurbLover, Jun 8, 2005.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Well, I got my final divorce papers in the mail tonight. Since I had noone to celebrate with, I broke into my liquor cabinet. Had too, the kegerator is emoty :D Well, it seems my new bottle (1.75L) of Capt Morgan is almost empty. For future reference, it goes much better with Reg Coke than w/ Vanilla Coke. Oh, well, maybe I just need more testing :D Down side is I'm almost out my 2 L bottel of vanella coke. Lucky I have another :grin:

CHEERS!!!!!!

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Toast to the future Mark. Here is my lame attempt to cheer you up.

Quote: Ah, yes, divorce ... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Quote:"When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn't a sign that they "don't understand" one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to."

Quote:"The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money"

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Did make me laugh. Couldve been the aclohol thow. Anyway, the divorce wasn't a bad thing as there were no attorneys and limited expense. Just a final. Worst thing is I still care deeply for her. Just couldn't make it make due to extenuating circumstances.

Sometimes lifes a beotch!!!!

Anyway, heer's to a new beginning.

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Well, your gonna have another new beginning, 'cause I'll get you drunk again when I get up there...

My Poison? Wild Turkey and Coke

5. google

google 1/2 ton status

I may be getting a divorce too. Me and the wife are seperated. After some councling, it turns out that I'm too obsessive of my recreational activities including computer games and wheeling and not obsessive enough about our relationship. I was supposed to stop playing on the puter and wheeling..... yeah right!!!! Good thing is, AZ is a community property state. We split what we got while married (nothing) and I don't have to worry about the chance of alamony. Doesn't exist here. SO, she can try and take me to court. I already gave her the minivan we bought together. Don't need that when me and my son fit fine in the Blazer. No money in savings, so don't have to worry about that either.

Good luck and congrats. Hope you find a better future!!

6. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Congratulations. And nothing goes better with Captain Morgan than Minutemade fruit punch. Dump out just enough punch from the one gallon bottle to pour the whole bottle of Captain Morgan's in. Shake well and drink.

7. 84zz4ss

84zz4ss 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's not a divorce it is a home improvement plan. Good Luck :)

8. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Probably a good thing I have to work in the morning otherwise I would help you with that bottle. Mmmm, Captain Morgan. Don't really drink much anymore but Morgan used to put me in some very strange situations. :blush:

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Like they say.......................
    Marrige is grand........Divorce is 20 grand!