Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is how you guys spend a Saturdaynight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Apr 30, 2006.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:whistle: :D

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

there is an unbalance in the force young threadwalkers, punish you I must.

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Eat me!

4. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I don't know about anyone else but I just finished watching Chicken Little with my daughter. Cool flick. On call with the tow truck so I'm happy to be able to be home.

Had an interesting call earlier though. Lady locked her keys in her 2001 Explorer, with her 2 year old son in the back seat. He must have been in there for almost an hour, poor little guy. After I got there it took me 3 minutes to pop the door. He went from crying and freaking out to grinning and laughing in a second when I opened that door. I don't know why she just didn't smash a window to begin with. I asked her why she hadn't called the police and she told me she lived just outside the city limits, didn't think they would come. I don't understand some people. If it had been my kid the window wouldn't have lasted more than 5 minutes. Her husband apparently had the spare key but he was out of town on vacation.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well my night included laying down the law to the bingo crowd............:haha: :haha: :haha:

Finding a couple of farmers "taking possession of a petroleum product"

And what could had been the highlight of my career, as I'm going to town following the wreckers with my evidence from the theft, a 911 call from our truckstop comes in. Drunk being an ass. I'm the closest one and I'm a good 25 miles away almost, so I get clearance from the shift supervisor and head that way....................

Guy leaves about 5 minutes before I get there. Talked to the clerk. Guy was drunk off his ass and was raising hell because the clerk wouldn't violate state law by selling him some beer after 2am. Clerk tells me that this guy kept on saying that he was an attorney and he could buy beer if he damn well wanted to and go ahead and call the cops because we wouldn't do anything to him.

Since he was dumb enough to give his name to the clerk, I decided to check the local yellow pages and sure enough he is an f'n attorney. Too bad he didn't stick around, I would have loved to totally screw up my sleep and put in a couple of hours of OT taking him back to county. Oh well, win some lose some........................:D :D :D

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

wow after muddysub switched to night shift he sleeps til around noon everyday and goes to bed at like 3am... but for somereason hes veeerrry tired right now... i think we should send muddysub to bed,,,,, with one more corona for the trip[.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You are totally f'n up the drunk third person deal......................

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have no recolection of having made these posts....:doah: