Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this is just horrible.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SUPERSUB87, Dec 11, 2006.

1. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

i have this friend... he just got his license. so he drives to school now in his raggidy 95 silverado ex-cab. well this is where it becomes horrible. some one vandilized his truck on the outside... and on the inside:eek1: ... but thats not all... they left a suprise on the rear seats. a box. pandoras box of hell.:D so... my friend opens this box. what does he find you ask?:confused: some flowers, old eggs and some rotted food to make the truck smell horrible. but thats not all... no it seems now that high school bullies have sunk to a new low... the dropped a fat duece in that box before they put it in his truck.:doah: how could someone do this... i mean on a front porch its funny... in the back of someones truck... your liable for and all out a$$ whoopin':bow:
    the look on his face was priceless. i wish i had a camera... i asked him why he looked so down all day... he looks at his feet. well. someone. um... well they kinda... they pooped in me truck!:haha: :haha: :haha: you had to be there to soak it in... but just imagine your good friend. the cocky one. be put to shame by another mans A$$ nuggets.:haha:

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I could so see this happening to someone i know...

omg thats so worng...but so funny:bow::bow::haha::haha::haha:

3. SUPERSUB87

exactly! you just don't expect that to happen... ever. It's just living in a small town where the hicks just dont give a fock!

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I hear ya its so out there... just wow. Idk what to do but laugh:D

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Contrary to popular belief in the 13-18 year old age group, writing like you're on MySpace everywhere you hang is not always cool......................

6. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

In college, some guy crapped on another guys bar b-Q grill. Talk about priceless. The guy deserved it. I would have loved to seen the look an his face when he pulled out the grill to fire up some ribs, and found a half dehydrated man turd half sunken into the grill. :haha:

7. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

Knew one guy who kept about 20 empty fast food drink cups (very lazy) on his desk. Someone decided to leave some baked goods inside one of the empties, put the lid back on, and place it in the middle of the rest of the empties. He didn't figure out what was stinkin' up his room for a week :haha:

Seemed like all the funniest stuff happened back when I was a sophomore (in college)

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Buddy of mine in High School found the principal's car unlocked one day and took a grumpy on the seat and wiped his arse on the armrest. 100+ degree day with the windows up. It was waaaaay fuggin wrong, but it still makes me giggle a little.

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My favorite was always catfish cheese under the door handle. On the passanger side. Right before someone went on a date.

10. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

figure out who did it (watch the truck from afar and catch them in the act)

then drop a deuce on their hood.

also ... tell that idiot to get doorlocks THAT WORK

11. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

Keep em coming these are funny
    :haha:

12. SUPERSUB87

:rolleyes:
    wish i had a myspace! :rolleyes: not every teen has one you know, and besides i have seen a lot worse on here. :wink1: Yes so i do like to "..." a lot. It is called an ellipsis and it comes in handy when you are quoting material and you want to skip to the good stuff. Like your friend having to cope with a big fat pile in the backseat of his truck.:D

13. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

friend or not, someone sharts in my truck, they die...

14. SUPERSUB87

we found out who it was, the same guy that tryed to run me down with his purty dodge after he found me hitting on his girlfriend. The doorlocks work, he is just an idiot.:rolleyes: As for mr duece duece, he might have something happen to his truck very soon. i was thinking about deflating the tires with and air pressure gauge during athletics in the parking lot (because slashing tires seems too mean) then let me ol' pal have his way with the truck. I cant think of anything that would make me as mad as a bull then to have all four tires flat right when your about to take some freshmen girl, who thinks your cool cuz you have a "Big":screwy: truck, then you can't go anywhere because all your tires are down. He's a sad little soul, but payback is a B!@#$.:D

15. SUPERSUB87

or get that washable paint and write obscene things on his truck so the principle gets mad and tells him to clean it off and join him for detention for a couple of days.

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

LIEK WOW IMM 2TALY AS2UND3D BY UR INT3LIEGNC3........!111111!!1!111!1!1!!111!11!!!!111!!1!!1!!!!1!11!11!!!1!!11!!!!1111!1!!!11!1!1!!1!!1!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!!11 OMG

17. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

:doah: i know at my school if they find out who does that you get in all kinds of trouble. if you do just dont write on the paint. some guy at my school went around putting swasticas on peoples hoods and windows with that stuff :mad: . it stained a few cars. im not saying thats what you were telling him to do (the swastica part). i just think he should be a little more creative. i mean come on! they took a crap on his seat!!!:haha: :haha: uhhh just take his driveshaft out. and block the truck up so it doesnt roll. and throw some fishheads down in the bed and those holes in the bedrails that you tie stuff down with. that should be fun.hmmm im not sure what else. im sure others will have ideas. :D

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

needle nose + valve stems= quick air down.......

19. SUPERSUB87

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh thats great!!!! i like how the e's are backwards :thinking:

20. SUPERSUB87

gold. pure gold:D