Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!@#$@!#$!@#$!$%#!$%!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is long.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Seventy4Blazer, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

{VENT MODE ON} /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    ok, im going to let the comp censor this one. that way you get the point as to JUST HOW pissed off i am.
    so i have lived in this house for 8 months. brand new house. we had it built. its a low budget house. 88500 for 1264 square feet at 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 2 car garage in a hood that has like 4 floor plans.

i had to detain one guy while the house was being built. him and 3 buddies smoking out in my house. broken windows and damaged walls. called the cops after i tackled one of them. thats one.

i had my stero stolen after a few months of living here. out of the Geo. they also opened the door to the house. needless to say the next day i bough a security screen door and deadbolt. thats 2 cop calls.

had a lady, right in front of me after i asked her not to, walk THROUGH my yard(i live on a canal road to the south of me. no neightbors behind me) i told her i would call the cops if she came back through. she told me to [censored] off. so i called the cops. thats 3 calls

call 4 was last night. pot smokers again. in the field next to my house on the south side. I [censored] HATE DRUGS. if you do them, fine. dont let me see you do them and dont let me hear you BRAG about doing them. if you are honest and tell me you do them that does not always mean you are a bad person.

and call number fiver was tonight. a guy drives through my yard. right over the no trespassing sign then speeds off through the neighborhood. i got his plates and calld them again. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

some of you may think i am a rat, or a fink, or a snitch. im not. just dont [censored] with the things i have to work hard to get. and dont do things just to piss me off. i hate calling the cops for STUPID little [censored]. if people would just [censored] have some respect for personal property then life would be so much easier. i am 22 years old, almost 23. happily married, have 3 automobiles and soon to be a lot more, OWN a house, have a good carreer. DONT [censored] WITH MY LIFE and i wont [censored] with yours. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    {vent mode off} /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

sorry folks, had to get it out.
    grant

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    if people would just [censored] have some respect for personal property then life would be so much easier

[/ QUOTE ]
    i feel the same way. i live in a apartment complex and people are always walking by fawking with my truck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif anything from moving the tennis ball on the cb antenna to setting things on the hood to carrying things by it and letting them scratch it as they walk by /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i don't do that to your sh!t don't do it to mine /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't blame you one bit for feeling the way you do !!!!! You've worked hard for what you have, and deserve to keep it the way you want it. You bought a home so you could have it your way and now you've got to deal with disrespectfull creatins. I'm a FORMER drug user, but atleast we never did it infront of anyone. You may want to consitter putting up a nice looking fence around your propperty, and a few motion lights might help keep the stereo in your car where it belongs. Motion sensors wired to a video system that records would be pretty convinceing evedence if you ever have to take anyone to court.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Two words:

Twelve guage.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Motion sensors wired to a video system that records would be pretty convinceing evedence

[/ QUOTE ]
    Not to give away any secrets, but this is something well worth it. What's even cooler is if you can get it to record to a computer, and have it ftp the video to a remote web server somewhere after every record cycle... Good luck to the muthertrucker that thinks he's gonna destroy that evidence.

6. Seventy4Blazer

this is a reply to all the posts above this one

12 guage is on the way. oh, 9 shots, semi auto. bonelli.

since the stero being stolen i have put in a motion light and one on the way as well. as for the fence, it was supposed to be done last week. thanks Hall Custom Construction. the sharks i bought this house from.

im gonna start breaking knees. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

grant

7. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Just do what I do...kill and eat the first one. After that, the word gets out.

8. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

grant, get your blaz running so you can chase them down :-) i hate it when sh!t like that happens. it's worse when living out in the country and the neighboors have no respect. they flooded my property, threw their trash on it, broke beer bottles, threw their dead animals and worse part was when i found a bunch of drup parafanilia(sp, pipes, needes, spoons, etc) then i camped out back there for a few days cleaning all the sh$t up. threw all that crap on thier yard, then i fixed the floods and their property flooded so bad they got stuck in thier own drive way. i hate mud. you can always flood your property, i don;t think noone likes to walk in mud.

ARQ.

9. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Make sure this fence of yours has several large pieces of 200 lbs railroad rail burried 6 feet deep at 5 to 6 foot intervals to prevent retards from driving through your yard. bonus points, if you make the rails stick up a mere foot and a half to catch thier oilpan, and high center them on the remains of thier transmission pan.

good luck with it, and sorry to hear about these jerks.

-Rich

10. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Mudhog, I know what you mean. I live in an apartment, too. I have a Trans Am parts car there and somone wrote LOSER on the passenger's side door. Man, if they would have touched my Bandit, I would have kicked their ass. I can't WAIT to buy a house.

11. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Two words:

12 guage.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was one word, one number, unless you consider the 1 separate from the 2 then that would be 1 word and 2 numbers.

John

12. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

I feel your pain CK5 brotha. I have a "very well known throughout the neighborhood" dog, and in the past 6 years of living here in the "shittier" part of the area, have never had a problem. (knocks on wood) Dogs make great friends, and even better guards! Plus you can take'em wheelin' /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks, corrected /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    grant, get your blaz running so you can....

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey man, why ya got to hit below the belt like that....

actually, the Geo did just fine following him. and getting out of the way when he tried to run me over.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    and the E-brake works great in it. ya can get it a full 360 turn with it...
    grant

15. Seventy4Blazer

umm, i like my life NOT behind bars....
    but some day if i am pissed off enough i might...
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifgrant

16. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Shannon waht about the guys cleaning your gutters blowin all that [censored] on your hood, god that woulda pissed me off.

17. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I [censored] HATE DRUGS.
    grant

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea me too. My dad lost well over $400,000 due to those damn things. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Two words:

Twelve guage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes the wonderful 12 gauge. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Nothing better then the ol shotgun.