Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is messed up, getting death threats ! ! ! !*update*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 3, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

This is messed up, as if life hasnt been messed up enough lately, worrying about my girl and the baby, I now have her jack@$$ brother i never even met in Billings Montana calling me at 3 am making death threats /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif says he is comin to seatown to mow me and my family down with his friends, but I did get it all recorded, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifand he was so drunk, i kept saying " Who is this again?" and he'd repeat his name /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif he is a fruitcake and I have only talked to him 3 times ever, and now this loop says he is comin to my home with automatic weapons and my only concern is he has em, and DIDNT GET THE FRIES IN HIS HAPPY MEAL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have made a report and the Seattle prosacuting attorney is trying to get Him extradited for multiple charges but who knows if itll happen?

SO ......who knows some good across state lines "payback"...? you know, "make his life hell"?????? i believe in an eye for a eyelash /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Re: This is messed up, getting death threats ! ! ! !

Tell em to come on in I'll take care of his auto matic dumb A$$!

3. uglychevyZZ4

lol, Id be perfectly fine with him peeking in my front door, I have a great GREETING system /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I just hate to have this kinda freak cuasing problems, too much goin on now /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

oh man! you are really having a bad week aren't you! well you need any help just holler! my hubby is a bounty hunter and an ex-cop and he is a really big guy and pretty intimidating looking! so just tell that boy to come on down and we can show him a good ol fashion pacific northwest a**whoopin! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    kelly

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Can you get a restraining order against him? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI would think you could, esp. with the verbal threat evidence. That way if he ever does show up, you call the cops due to him violating said order. He'd go directly to jail, do not pass go. Probably spend a bit of time in there. If he get out and violated it a second time then he will be hasta la bye bye for Mr. Psycho! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hell! Tell 'em to come on over! We'll give 'em a REAL nice reception. Maybe take 'em on a wheelin' trip to the backwoods...heh heh heh..

He sounds like most dumb ass big talking drunks. It took him how many bottles of liquid courage just to call you?? You did the smart thing by getting the authorities involved. Way cool on the tape thing too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Bust his dumb ass!!

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hope he does come over then shoot him as soon as he comes inside. With the recorded death threat, there is no jury that wouldn't belive you blew his head off in self defence !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Whats his problem with you?

9. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Whats his problem with you?

[/ QUOTE ] I had a disagreemnet with his mom 8 months ago, and we get along fine now. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifHe is just a nutcase and a angry man, so thats his problem

10. Sandman

Sounds like it. Tell him to go outside and play hide and go **** himself. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

Well, just a call from the detective, and seems he has found the a-hole, and he admitted calling and speaking to me, but ( how convenient ) didnt remember he made threats, he says he was too drunk, so, i typed and emailed a report of that nights words to the detective and they are waiting for the king county prosacuter to sign it ( ?????? ) wich will send an order to Montana for an arrest and extradition. If K.C. drops the ball, then Auburn will have to try to pick it up, not sure yet but I know I have enough on my plate and the fruitloop isnt worth my time, and will be held accountable for his actions. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    And fi he DOES show up, I will be waiting, cocked and loaded, The onlt one who cant shoot in my home is the 3 year old, the rest of us can aim /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just let him piss of prego, he'll be sorry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyways, I remember when a ck5 member had neighbor annoying him, i read some great revenge stuff there, but I need long distance idea's, so let er' rip, gimmie gimmie gimmie, I wanna have some fun, it'll make good stress relief. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For some long distance relief. First you'll need a good computer hacker, and alittle personal information an the a$$hole. I would recomened having said hacker get into the NCIC computer and issue a warrent for a$$hole. Let make the charge something like barn yard sodamie, or indecents acts with goat. How about having the hacker to get the CDC to send him out a letter demanding he comes in for a medical exsamination becouse 3 homosexual males that tested positive for HIV named him as a sexual partner. For that, you'll need the name of 3 of his friends. That's sure to stirr some $hit up.

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

i read some great revenge stuff there, but I need long distance idea's, so let er' rip

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that you have the law on your side, or at least trying too I would leave it at that. If you mess with him in anyway you will lose any help you are or could be getting from the police. You could also cause more problems for yourself like getting in trouble or having more crap from him and or his friends.

14. Sandman

Sound like the law is doing their job. You'll have to pursue this to the end. If he gets his hands slapped, you'll just have to put up with him again. It can be fun to sign him up for some gay magazines and send them to his work under his name. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

go outside and play hide and go **** himself

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'm gonna remember that one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

you should stay clear of any childish pranks.Use the law to **** him to the fullest extent /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

It can be fun to sign him up for some gay magazines and send them to his work under his name.

[/ QUOTE ] Sandman you are a gent /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI LOVE YOU MAN!!! I JUST THOUGHT OF LIKE 3 GREAT WINNERS FOR THIS AWARD /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

dude I just wanted to ask did I ever give you my address? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ya! uh, errrrrrr, I mean no. no, never , im sure your's isnt
    X69X Hilltop av
    BFE, usa. 980XX /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

20. Sandman

We did this to a guy we work with. You can get online and ussually get a trial issue for free. We also sent him other stuff like Bibles and Rogain pamplets. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif