Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is messed up

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Local cop is making a traffic stop late at night last weekend. He's at the trunk grabbing some paperwork. DUI driver slams into cop and back of car at 40 mph. Cop loses both his legs, almost dies, but survives. DUI driving is looking at a measley 8 years.

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    The dude is looking at only 8 years for taking off a cop's legs and almost killing him!!! That is a fawking joke...

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yet another reason why public hangings should be reinstated! And I ain't talkin' about the kind where they drop and their neck gets snapped. I'm talking about the slow kind where they pick you by your neck with a rope!/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif The threat of a slow agonizing death has a funny way of makin' people wise up!

4. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I'm all for it. I totally agree with you.

5. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

They oughta cut his balls off with a dull rusty butter knife. 10 years ago a lineman where I work was with a crew replacing a pole that had been wiped out by a drunk driver the previous night. 7 a.m. the morning after the pole was crashed into, another drunk driver drove into the back of a bucket truck parked in the road (inside a lane closure) cones, flashing lights, the whole nine yards. He was crushed between the back of the truck and the front of the car then dragged another 150 feet by the car after it bounced off the back of the bucket truck, which nearly tipped, with two guys in it, over on its side.
    It's amazing, in the last 20 years, the last two people (linemen) in my company to die were both killed by drunk drivers. Most linemen die from contact with massive amounts of electricity, not by stupid drunk drivers.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Man that's just stupid.

Two lives are directly changed forever, and who knows how many more in the family's of these two. The driver should be paying that cop for the rest of his life. He should have to pay the cop part of whatever he makes for the rest of his life, since the cops income options have changed for his life.

7. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

On a different note concerning the cops options for life..... Have you seen prosthetics lately? They're freakin bionic, made out of space age materials(alright, carbon fiber, titanium) A football player broke his leg so severely 3 yrs ago he had to have his leg removed below the knee. This season he will be playing again with a new leg! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif At nearly the same speed and agility as his real leg provided him. That's incredible.