Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is so bad of me.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My uncle who has been such a jerk to my family all our lives, acted like we were lower then dirt because he had so much more money then us is now broke. I'm laughing at him, I know it isn't nice, but damn, after the way he treated my whole family now he's broke. Turns out it was my aunts retirement income all along. He had no life insurence on her, and won't get her retirement. He is asking us too pay for the services up here. We will pay the preacher and rent the church, but we can't afford too pay for a lunch aftwards so he can save face infront of everybody.

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

It sounds like your aunt died, sorry to hear about that. On a more hostile note take care of your aunt's services and tell him to go eat a dick.

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

like they say...

This brings a few sayings to mind-"Ye reap what Ye sow"--or "What Goes Around Comes Around"...so be nice to everyone,for you never know who they might be!... :crazy:

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Wonder if he'll want to move in next to you. :D

Seriously, there is always a snob in the family. It must be an uncle thing.

Here's a goofy but true line. My wife's, Uncle stole the ranch out from under the rest of the family. Only shared the wealth with his own kids. He died broke.

There is poetic justice in the world.

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Its the same thing here too, greedy uncle with no kids, thinks he had to have all the family savings.... :surepal:

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just found out my uncle hasn't told anyone that he asked us too pay for the services up here. My cousin (His daughter) doesn't even know. Should we tell her ?? I really want too, but didn't while I was on the phone with her today. How do I tell her that her dad is a cheap pos without causing family problems ?? Think I'll wait till after the service.

7. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

It's no fun, and it totally sucks when you are so happy for someone elses misfortune, but taking the high road is the classy way to go. Class isn't about money. Obviously you don't want to put yourself or your family in a hard spot financially, but helping out where you can sure goes a long ways. As someone else mentioned, few things are prettier than poetic justice.

8. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

What's the point of telling his daughter her dad is a deadbeat. Take care of what needs to be taken care of, and be a bigger man. When it's all over politely tell him get the hell out and don't come back.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

He's telling the whole family he's paying for everything while asking us too pay for it and not tell anybody. It's hard after years and years of him treating us lower then dirt because he had so much more money then us. I really want too rub it in, but I don't want too start another family problem.