Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is so good I had to share it with someone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Mar 27, 2003.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

We're having a surprise 50th B-day party for my dad this Saturday...and damn is this good.

He's supposedly going to my stepmother's sister's house to do some electrical work at 6 pm Saturday. Well he gets this crazy idea that he's going to go over at 4 pm since he happens to have a key to the house and start early. My step-uncle replies with that there's tons of crap in the way in the garage where the work is taking place so he'll have to wait until 6 pm to come by so he can help move it. My dad still isn't convinced!!

So, the plan was that I was going to disable my dad's car so that my step-uncle has to come and get him and bring him to the party. The previous plan had been that I was going to borrow his car, but I bought my own truck for a daily driver last week so that's not gonna work.

I found a little fuse marked "START" in his fuse box. One quick pull of a 10 amp mini fuse and my dad's car will turn on, the dash lights up and everything...but it sure as hell won't crank over with that fuse missing!!

ROTFLMAO....

He's gonna shi* his pants when he goes out there to try going over!

(If you want to play this nasty trick on your friends, find one that drives a 2000 Hyundai Sonata and go to town!)

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Nice idea /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

it would be smoother if you unplugged the ignition coil instead, that way the starter would still turn but nothing would ignite /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif my dad pulled that one on me before /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Tim, you're a freakin GENIUS! :screwy: