Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is stupid and petty

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, May 31, 2006.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Well I was browsin around on facebook this morning before class and came across my ex-girlfriend's profile. Now we have been broken up for about three weeks but dated for almost 3 years. I thought I was cool with it and didnt really feel anything till I saw that she was already with another guy. I know its none of my damn business and I should move on but only three weeks after we broke up? Its some guy she knew and occasionaly talked about while we were still together, but I never met him. For some reason this irked the **** out of me and it was swimming through my mind all day long. I feel stupid and petty, as the title says, but I cant help the fact that it bugs me. Part of what sucks is that it is so soon after we broke up, and another part is that he is a skater (no offense ryoken I like you well enough :D ). I decided at that point the only way for me to totaly move on was to sever all ties with her, delete email, phone number erase from friends on aim and facebook, etc.

As I was sitting here studying, I wasnt getting much accomplished so I decided to go jogging. I started running a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to shed the "freshman 15" since I am now single and have some extra time on my hands. I had worked my way up to about 2 mile jogs running 5 days a week but today I was just so steamed I ran about 5 ****in miles. the best part is, now I feel much better. The exercise and thinking time really helped relax me, and my friend mr. ziegenbock is doing his part right now too. So there's my drama contribution of the week.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Kill her and chop her up into little pieces and mail her parts to various places on the planet...I only read as far as X GF...:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know the feeling... its sucks but you'll get over it. And having more time for the truck is cool :thumb:

4. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Dude just go jerk off on the door handles on her car (if she has one ) . Make sure you get all the handles so the guy gets a handful too :haha: . Thats pretty petty but if it would make you feel better then why not :D .

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

At least you weren't married. Thats worse than a girlfriend. Especially if you have kids together. :mad:

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

3 years is a long time, brother. The anger and frustration you're feeling is natural. Suck it up, and realize these feelings will be a distant memory 6 months from now.

If it makes you feel any better, here's a little secret. Chances are your ex has moved on to another guy so quickly because she's damn lonely and needs to distract herself because she can't get you off her mind. Trust me on this one, okay?

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Doctor Bubba prescribes to you (if you are of legal drinking age), a case of your favorite adult beverage; several, wait who am I kidding here, a harem of 30-45 year old MILFS and all the Trojans you can use for a weekend to keep your mind off of this tragedy...........................

8. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know how ya feel, was just split up with the GF a week ago. Has been rough. We got along sooo awesome and then it ended all right now. All I dwell on is the awesome times. I think back, "one week ago we were doing this or that" and it kills. Oh well, moving on... more time on the 4X now I guess

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've had the same girlfriends for the last year.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i wasnt satisfied with them, so i added another.
    [​IMG]

they'll take all the time, love, and money i can throw at them. they make me happy in return. sounds like a decent relationship to me.

there's only one thing i dont get, and well, i can take care of that myself. :haha:

10. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

It's tough, but it happens. Same thing happened to me about a year ago. Girl I was with for three years up and left me for someone she knew from her high school job. I trusted her to go out with him a few times and catch up, and apparantly it backfired on me. We had even been talking about marraige. It still hurts, but not so much about losing the relationship, but the friendship. Almost 20 years of friendship completely lost in a moment. A nice balanced combination of gym time and Mr. Austin Nichols let me keep my sanity. Just hang in there bro, you will do better...

11. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I would stick with the 4 wheeled woman and 5 digit midget routine but my truck's a little uglier than yours. So you can see where my frustration comes from. Would you hit this?

TCC 4 013.jpg

12. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

Afroman006, I've got to tell ya bro, that over the last year that I've been a member here, you're posts about things here have been the closest to what I've actually been thinking myself, therefore, I've got to believe that you understand and appriciate things fairly similarly to the way I do. So, I know you probably don't see it like this right now, but I say FU(K her man. The sooner you get on with living, the better off you'll be. :waytogo:

13. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I always love BRB's advice columns for the heartbroken, direct to the point and always full of truth!:haha: :haha: :haha:

14. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my ex g/f of over 2yrs got married 3 months after we broke up to a guy that she knew for about a year while we were together (we were engaged).... i know damn well how you feel...

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I don't know, that ratchet strap across the hood wants me to break out the leather mask and cat of nine tails......................................:D :D :D

16. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

So I have the prescription, where do I get it filled?????

17. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Time. Give it time. If it was meant to be, it will. If not, better to find out now before it costs you half of your ratchet strap.

18. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I think you have the best prescription right there.....

19. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Jerk off a case of your favorite adult beverage and then suck it up? Holy ****, I think I'll take therapy! :yikes:

20. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You know, I meant that as three separate acts. But now I see that the combo poses an interesting visual......