Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by StiffRide81, Sep 14, 2002.

1. StiffRide81

StiffRide81 Registered Member

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON WHO REPLIES TO MY HELP CRIES>>> I REALLY APPRECIATE IT>>> I NEED THE HELP>>> I NEED TO MAKE MY TRUCK BETTER!!!!

This website kicks major @ss and I love it... thanks for letting me join... thanks for all the info...

With that said and done... What kind of diff should I get for the front... How much... and where do I get it... remember... this is for mudding and trails... not running over land mines and crawling staight up mountains... (even though that would be really cool!)
    Thanks everybody.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. little79k5

little79k5 1/2 ton status

we need more info......what truck? you mean what axle or what gears? what size tires?
    if you mean whole axle swap.....dana 60 no doubt!! can be had for about $500-1000 depending on your luck.

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

This site may be kick-ass, but it's better when you are a member!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Go to the 'membership' title at the top and read on how to become a member. This will change your username to orange color and you get special treatment. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

We definately need this guy. I mean he titles a thread something about busting his cherry and his name is stiffride something or another.......

5. NightRider

NightRider 1/2 ton status

lol B, HEHEHE /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Most everyone says that the Dana 60 is the way to go for your front axle. I also agree with that. I'm currently keeping an eye out for a wrecked 1-ton Chevy truck for the Dana 60, and 14 bolt FF rear axle. I'm HOPEING to find one for a couple hunderd bucks. That way I can get pleanty of parts. Be a real bonest to find one with a 454, and a NP-205. If ya gonna dream, dream big. LOL. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

yes, this site does kick ass!! I have meet several people from this site in person, and they are just as helpfull then. d60 and 14 bolt axels.

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Glad ya like it!

That will be 25 dollars please... :d