Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is too damn funny

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by b454rat, Jul 18, 2006.

1. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

2. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

I got cut off by some twerp in a junker ricer Civic driving the wife's 4runner the other day. He's lucky I wasn't drivng my old Dodge or my K30.

3. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I absolutely hate rice rockets. I have a sticker on the side of my truck that says "My lugnuts require more torque than your rice rocket makes" and on the back Imports are like tampons, every pussy needs one. Hate them with a passion. Now that I have some tire on my truck, gonna start running them over....

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yeah I hate em but they get damn good gas milage if you leave em alone an just drive em.

5. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

I agree, minus the vulgarity...*most* of them guys are little punks. Some guy in a Civic totaled my parent's car while getting whipped by a Camaro. My dad is kinda old, but he's 6'6", and he got in the kid's face. Mom said he almost cried. Then later he showed up at some friends of a friend's (cool ricers, believe it or not) house while I was there and started talking smack about it, til I walked over and someone told him who I was, with my 3/4 ton 4x4 Diesel Dodge on 35s parked right up to his car and me pulling my keys out. He did the brindadingdingding thing real fast.

EDIT: Another time, a whole bunch of them were tailgating each other down the road like they do and for somereason somebody hit the brakes, so they all did, almost hitting each other and I come barreling along in the Dodge, didn't notice til kinda late cuz I was trying to figure out some funny noise the truck was making. I locked 'em up for effect, and I could see the last kid in line freaking out in his rearview as I skidded to a stop behind him.

The Dodge only had about 6' of 3" from the Turbo down, no muff, dumped right behind the cab on pass side, and whenever I'd see one, I'd sneak up on 'em and blast by them, scare 'em to death. Or if I was sitting at a light, and they were bumping it, I'd just put it in N and run it up to 2-3 grand and drown 'em out for the duration of the light.

The best was a long time ago when I had my J**p, they were having a "convention" in a parking lot. Full of 'em. The J**P was a stick, so I ran 'er up to 4 grand in the top of 3rd, let off the gas, turned off the ign, (clutch out) waited a few secs, turned it back on and BOOM! Blew the muffler open, and everyone in the whole parking lot hit the deck. I turned a corner and boogied, laughing my head off.