Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is what happens to cutout fender flares on Upper Ajax...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FWP, Sep 29, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

I took the hard lines, no bypasses, and got a few minor scrapes on the flares /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Needless to say, they're gonna be coming off the K5 /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif , one way or another /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

I'll post some more pics later, of therobzilla and Marv, the "I'm not worthy" boys /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

How about easilly removable flares? Just like doors, we don't need them on the trail but we do need them on the road to be legal... Just a thought...

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

White?

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

DON'T try to follow those two if you care at all about the sheetmetal LOL. Rob was Gonzo at Tellico after seeing the pictures for out west of him doing some boddy narrowing the hard way I don't think it will be long before he's building a hybrid out of whats left of the K5.
    What I want to see is that bar that looks like it fits up into the fender flare.