Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is what happens ***update***

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yunit, Aug 6, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Well I was not paying attention to what I was doing and POP went the upper arm on my M105 HD bender. It was really hot out and I kind of just distracted from a friend that had stopped by and I went to move the arm to another notch in the die and did not realize that the pin did not go all the way through to the next arm. To make a long story short, the new arm came in today, so I can finish my shock hoops and maybe my bumpers and tube doors before Paragon. Later.

<font color="red"> Well they sent me the wrong arm today, so the hoops, doors, and bumpers are off the list to get done before Friday. Looks like the stock bumoers are going back on for the time being.
    </font color>

[​IMG]

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Re: This is what happens when you don\'t pay attention to what you\'re doing!!!

Damn! Glad you got it all worked out though.
    Wow, you got a lot of bending and notching to do before the weekend. Good luck.
    Tube doors/roll cages, etc, are on my list to do, but will be after the run...

3. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

What brand bender do you have and does the company have a website?

Thanks,
    Mike

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Pro Tools M105 Heavy Duty, really nice piece.
    Pro Tools Website

6. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

It's a trash to the end. I still have to put rear brakes on, antenna, inspection, bolt speakers down, and a few other things to get the 90 ready.

7. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">At least I'm not the only one. I just got the programer for my chip today, my truck hasnt started in 2 months. We just got Bill's (billybob on here) truck on the road sunday after an axle swap and lift, and he needs to install the front driveshaft still. And I still need to get to Sports Athourity and get a sleeping bag /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

8. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Well that sucks. I hope you can get your stuff in. I am finding out now that I may or may not have my engine ready AND THE IDIOTS I WORK FOR HAVE FIREDOR MADE ENOUGH PEOPLE MADE ENOUGH TO QUIT .....SOOOOOOOO I MAY HAVE TO WORK OVERTIME TILL THEY CAN GETT MORE PEOPLE TRAINED. sorry had to vent, I really dont like to shout.

9. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

that sucks...hope plans are still the way they were planned?

Later

10. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah....nothing has changed that stuff. If you need to make any last minute tweeks or weld stuff tell me we can go to the shop to do it.