Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is why I stick with american Cars.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Jan 3, 2007.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

And before anyone takes my comment about American cars seriously, gets their panties in a wad and gives me the "drunk driving" speech, bite me. :D

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Only place there should be an automatic breathalyzer is on your cell phone... no more 3 AM drunken calling ex-girlfriends and talking to your mom instead ;)

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

WTF is wrong with you Chad? There are impressionable young members here who may be thinking "Here's this bigshot lawdaddy basically implying that it's OK to drink and drive so why not?"

Totally irresponsible of you IMO:mad: :mad: :mad:

:wink1: sorry, had to be done:haha:

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

that sounds like the voice of experience right there. :deal:

5. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Acutally, I stole it from "Cowboy Bill", a stand up comic I've seen a few times. It's a pretty funny joke in his routine :D

6. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

saab has a thing that makes you breathe into key fob before you can unlock doors in sweden which could find its way here and into other gm cars;) guess youll have to buy korean:p:

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

What if you happen to be wearing some Old Spice, could get ugly. :haha:

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Time to find them old plastic seat covers that grandpa used to have.:D

9. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I really could lf used one of those on new years eve...cept i actually got ahold of the girl:doah: also fiberglass garage doors are easy to punch through but when you pull ur hand back through u get a bunch of fiberglass splinters:doah: :doah:

Id love to see a bunch of those new cars sittin outside of a bar there till the next mornin lol
    One guy back home got a owi, and when he got his license back he had a breathalizer for awhile. Well he'd still go to the bar and to cheat the breathalizer he'd just let his pickup sit outside all night and run.:haha:

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that doesn't work now.it randomly asks you to blow.it could be 1 minute or 30 before it asks. if you don't blow a siren sounds.i had one 6 years ago.:deal: and if what Chad says is true, you won't even be able to work on your junk in the yard.if you sip a hard beverage.:laugh:

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

How does that work to defeat it? The breathalizer prevents it from starting, so he'd leave it running so he wouldn't have to start it??

:haha: :haha: :haha:

There will always be a smarter hacker... Or dumber, depending on the perspective.

12. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

The true drunk would just carry a little jumper wire with alligator clips and bypass the little sensors. Or simply permenatly disable them.

A guy I know from sweden told me stories of their strict drunk driving laws, first minor offese gets a vehicle breath system that you have to breath into to run the starter motor. Well, guess what, they found the drunks would just carry a little can of thier own compressed breath (from when they weren't drunk) with them to trick the breathalyzer.

13. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I dont think my buddy gibbers truck is like that, he still has a breathalizer in his dodge im pretty sure its just blow start and drive