Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Britney singing with Bocephus? WTF????????

Can't they just ducttape her mouth and have her get nekkid........???????????

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] Wanna double date.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Damn you 'fumes.........I just got done pulling 12 hours and driving 500 miles at work, on 4 hours of sleep and that's your reply?????????????????????????

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Too tired for a night out with the gals huh???I understand.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I would go on a double date with you, but I got a date with sally and her 5 friends... kinda reminds me of your girlfriend /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Can't they just ducttape her mouth and have her get nekkid........???????????

[/ QUOTE ]

A local radio station used to have a little motto: "britney spears... we won't play her music, but we sure would like to tie her legs behind her head like a tyson chicken." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Sally....You mean Sally Thumb???
    I dated her in Jr. High, she'd always get mad cause her 5 friends were always wrapped around me, hanging on my every word, stroking my ego if you will..... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

One sick puppy.... LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

"Anna" has a restraining order against me..................... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

This from a guy posting pics of the meat girl... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I see Britney dressed formal. I hope you bought her a corsage...

12. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] Wanna double date.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good god fumes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

When was the last time shaved your wrists???? Ya hairy bastard! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    When was the last time shaved your wrists???? Ya hairy bastard!

[/ QUOTE ] Thats just the line from were I stopped shaving my palms... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahhahaha omg. hahahahahhaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif too funny. but yeah britney shouldn't have been with bocephus. that damn whore. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sally....You mean Sally Thumb???
    I dated her in Jr. High, she'd always get mad cause her 5 friends were always wrapped around me, hanging on my every word, stroking my ego if you will..... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Sally Thumb has 5 freinds? Sally thumb + 5 freinds = 6... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif </font>

16. landsmasher

He can only count to 21... And that's if he's naked... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

18. landsmasher

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

See anything in the background that you recognize, besides the fumes drink????LOL.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif