Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This is your Friendly Moderator doing what I should have a few weeks ago!!!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Jul 5, 2004.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Figured I'd give you guys a shot at it, as you've seen it in action and know what its about. Since you folks are friends, I'll offer it for $4000 to any MWK5T member. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Click in the link in my sig to see what I'm talking about.

-Dan

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Re: GUYS - The K5 is for sale, $4200...

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Figured I'd give you guys a shot at it, as you've seen it in action and know what its about. Since you folks are friends, I'll offer it for $4000 to any MWK5T member. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Click in the link in my sig to see what I'm talking about.

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you two wussies are in a price war to sell rigs built with pure dedication? Boating's fun but If you think your K5 is High Maintenance, wait till you hit the water on the 'ole ski boat! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Missing my wedding to go to Bryan's "last run" is one thing, but skipping out on me completely is another!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I guess Todd, Shagz and I will have to keep the pawutay go-enn awzn! You two better not rub off on that burr headded Tyler, or I'll really come looking for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

I guess you guys could meet us at Disney, Oklahoma and watch from the dam as we have fun 'crawlin! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW Im J/K!

4. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Dont worry about me man, I spending my money on my rigs before I have a wife and family that make me need to sell them.

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dont worry about me man, I spending my money on my rigs before I have a wife and family that make me need to sell them.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

My grandmother always told me to get all the toys I wanted before getting tied down /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey hey now, I'm not gettting out for good, just taking a break. I'll get another 4wd, it'll just be a couple years. Don't have time to use it right now anyway. And I know I'll have a passenger seat with ya, Neil!

7. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My grandmother always told me to get all the toys I wanted before getting tied down /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just more stuff the future wife has for you to sell /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. WrenchGirl

WrenchGirl Registered Member

Now that - the tied down part,
    I'd love to see! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just more stuff the future wife has for you to sell /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, and the FIRST thing to sell is her wedding ring. if my wife ever tries to make me sell any of my toys for any reason, she's gonna add 2 letters to her title REAL QUICK...

E X

10. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, and the FIRST thing to sell is her wedding ring. if my wife ever tries to make me sell any of my toys for any reason, she's gonna add 2 letters to her title REAL QUICK...

E X

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, toys or marriage....if you chose toys, sir, I think it's better that you don't get married! Marriage is supposed to be a sacred thing. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Anyway, last night, my wife asked me why I don't keep my K5. But truth is I'm tired of it. And it doesn't make much sense. Plus I've got my eye on a nice '86 454 Dually. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

A dually isnt going to get her excited and fearing for her life (in a good way)