Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This just hasent been my week!!!AHHH

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Apr 25, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok well last might me and my firend john headed up to sacramento raceway to watch the rice burners tear up the track..well any way we were on our way back and my driver side rear tire started to get really out of ballance and i couldent figure out why...well a few sec later it goes flat...i pull over to the side of the freeway and look at my rim and i sheared 6 bolts off my bead locks and bent the hell out of the lock ring...so i procede to jack up my truck to change the tire...and hum...jack is too short (lifted the truck about 1 inch off the rim..ok so i had to call a friend from galt..we were only a few exits away from his house so it worked out well..but he had to bring me some blocks to put under the jack then i could jack it up then reblock it and lift the jack more..well 45 mins later back on the road...it was a interesting night last night.
    stay tuned for tommorow...its friday..something is bound to happen! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

haha i got pulled over again today, that makes 4 times in 3 days, got harrassed for tires and windshiield this time, got all the mudd off last night thank god, now i gotta wash it bleh

3. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Just don't PARTY to hard tomorrow night...That would just top off the next 7-11 yrs. with a DUI... on your record. You don't want that...

4. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

That sucks, hope nothing was damaged. Did some of the beadlock bolts come loose on the road? I'd retorque them everyday just to make sure. Maybe that's why they are not street legal /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif The Chevy Gods were probably mad at you for watching the rice rockets.

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

no drinkin and driving for me...i am goin to park my truck in the asparagus festival car show and get plowed all weekend! hehe /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif anyone thats goin to be in the stockton area this weekend, be sure to stop by the fest.. its right off I5 on eight mile road in stockton...i have been goin every year for the past 12-13 years...lots of good food and lots of great beer..haha

6. coolguyinjeep

coolguyinjeep Registered Member

Trouble just follows that canary yellow blazer of yours all over the place huh. Just make sure you dont cap off the week waking up with some girl , oh wait youv'e already done that =0)

Do you put your truck in the show at the festival or what?

Mike

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Damn Bro! Throttle back and take it easy. Did you break any mirrors latley? Any Black Cats run in front of you? Seams to me your ora is kinda dark. So go in peace untill it's back to the blue-green color/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well the plan is to put it in the show...i am tryin to get my lock ring painted so i can have a matchin set of wheels...basicly the only reason i am goin to put my truck in the show is because for 50 bucks you get passes for 2 people for all 3 days of the show and you can bring what ever food or drink you want in...so ill bring all my own beer so i dont have to pay the 6.00 per beer or what ever it might be...it just comes out cheeper in the long run...i know my truck is no where neer show quality but who cares...maybe ill win the biggest truck catagory /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif unless 1fnhik5 or tmanofcail shows up./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

chaz ----no need to worry about us stealing the trophy for the biggest. brads is down right now and im starting to plan the tpi swap, so i wont be there. is thge car show good there? i havent been there in about 6 years or so. last time i saw cars there it was hella small.
    later, todd

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

last year there we quite a few...lots of low cars and truck but not one lifted one...so who knows..i might actully win..haha