Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This morning at physical therapy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I did some shiz that hurt like hell as usual, then the lady made me try walking with one crutch which I failed miserably at...

Then I was all, I don't want to walk around with one crutch anyway, I want all or nothing... I'll look like a damn fool...

Then she said, it's not so bad... Especially when you go to the bar, you can carry your own drink for a change... :eek1:

She liked to tell me about all her shenanigans from when she was on crutches... at Beerfest in Denver... At bars and nightclubs... You know... :D

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

a good night at the bar I have enough trouble standing on my own two good legs and leaning on someone elses.... **** a crutch....

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Gee, my shrink was waaaaaay off. He said my beer was my crutch. I guess he meant to say I should carry my own crutch to get a beer. Silly me :D

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha:

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I've been quoted by the Great 'Fumes. I guess now I've made the big time!! Next on list, be quoted in a signature :rolleyes: