Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This Past Weekend Wheeling

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Drey, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Well friday night about 1:30 Am we found out that Artic Cat Prowlers dont float:wink1: Just glad I wasnt driving and it wasnt mine. This is where it was at the next day at noon still. It rained that night and that morning, I guess they got it out just as the river started to rise.

[​IMG]

Saturday afternoon we were out playing some yard games at a buddys place, before we had a Barbeque. Well I saw a nice wet feild and couldnt resist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next thing I knew all my friends were watchin, and Jeff was goin for his pickup
    [​IMG]

These are just some of the pics, Jeffs girlfriend was snappin a bunch off on her digital camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its was WAY to soft to be out there. Id guess my Blazer was about mid powerband by the sound my Magnaflow was making. I couldnt spin the tires much more then 20 MPH in first and it wouldnt shift up to 2nd:doah:

Jeffs truck only has a 4.6 in it and you could hear it bogging down so bad it wasnt even funny.

The said events came down to one major thought...I WANT MY K10 BACK RUNNING SO BAD

EDIT: The cornfield Jeff and I were in was my buddy Calvins and he was there, He prolly woulda had his 02 GMC 2500 out there too but he had a lawn mower in the back of it.

2. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Not even any "Burn" Posts...im disappointed in you guys hehe

3. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

looks like you had fun :)