Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This POS Needs His A** Handed To Him

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mosesburb, Jan 21, 2005.

1. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

This POS hates the American troops. I think some verbal smack-down would be very appropriate.

http://www.citizensagainstthetroops.org/

I have already been banned :D.

2. mosesburb

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Yeah.... I been to iraq, hate the army and think that the government is corrupt... but to hate the people serving.... yeah... a little psycho if u ask me. I almost signed up to be inapropriate and cus them out. But hey, it's not worth the waste of my time :dunno:

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Just another kid with an unrealistic view of the world. If this boy had to go over and stand in front of the soldiers he is criticizing I'm sure they'd be happy to broaden his horizons. I think it would be good for him to stand there and try to explain his beliefs. Better yet he could spend a few months there and experience it firsthand. People join the military for their own reasons but when there is a war somewhere they have no choice but to go regardless of their own feelings. That is certainly worth your respect in itself.

You can dislike the war, the leader, or the policy but you should never hate the people that have to fight it. In my view that is the boundary and this kid crossed it.

He'd look good with some big tire tread marks in his hide.

5. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

What a f*cking d*ck. I can't believe somebody would do that kind of crap. And to hate the people serving? This guy has to be the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.
    :mad:
    Normally I would say "This is America and he has a right to object to the war and say what he feels as an american citizen." You know, that crap I normally say. But this guy should be deported to F*cking China. They'll deal with him nice and quick.

Lucky he doesn't live near me...

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

truxx....are you saying that you don't like OUR army, and that OUR government is corrupt??? 'Cause that's what it reads like. Don't you mean to say that the Iraqi soldiers and government officials are corrupt?

I, too, have spent the better part of two years there (a part of '02, and almost all of '03, for the war). It's not a pretty place, and it's not somewhere I want to go back to, but I will if I have to.

As far as this douche bag is concerned, screw him.... If I were the soldier, I would've knocked a tooth out the first time he implied that I should give him $1000 for it back. That ****in' prick is an ungratful corporate wanna-be, apparently, living in his own world. Must be nice in Micheal Crook-Land. Of course, his la-la world wouldn't be able to exist without the armed forces of this country protecting his right to do WHATEVER THE **** HE WANTS! Unfortunately, he's not the only one that uses his citizen given rights and freedoms to oppose and hate the men and women who give their lives so that he may continue to tell us we're wrong.

IMHO, if you freely and openly admit to opposing the US, then you should be removed from the country, and placed somewhere were rights/freedoms don't exist - then see how they feel about the actions and decisions of this great country.

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Im not even going to the website cause I dont want to get my blood pressure up today but remember, these idiots are the minority. The vast majority of Americans love freedom, appreciate our troops for their great sacrifice and are proud of our country.

Its wierd to think that the guy who ran for President of our dear country on the Democratic ticket (let's see, what was his name again, hee hee) was one of those whacko anti war demonstrators 35 years ago and people actually voted for him!

Ignore the idiots, dont even give them the attention they crave.

:usaflag:

8. mosesburb

9. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

I know I'm going to stir the hornet's nest with this, But don't you think that taking a stance like that is a bit Un-american?

I mean, our country is built upon our freedoms. People have the right to say what they want and for it to be acknowleged. That's how democracy works. People say their piece and the largest group that agree's wins. We accept the majority choice of our nation and have no hard feelings towards eachother. We do this Because we live in a free country and respect eachother and eachother's individual opinions.

NOTE: I still think this guy's an *SS for not returning the camera and having the idiocy to say he DESERVES $1,000. He can say what he want's about the government and how it's run, but the minute a person starts actually physically disrespecting another American, they should get thier *ss deported.

But that's just my $.02

10. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

True, I agree....I wouldn't support that WERE it to become a standard. BUT, you should have included the end of that sentence that you quoted, then the full meaning of the idea would get across. I'm saying send those asshats to deprived, strict countries where people are shot merely for free thinking and straying, then (you'd hope) they'd have a better appreciation for their rights and freedoms here in the US that we service members help protect.

It sucks to think that I'll fight to protect and defend our way of life, and of every US citizen's right to freedom, yet I'm supposed to turn the other cheek when some hypocritical, one track minded douche bag tells me that what I do is wrong, immoral, unethical....that I'm a murderer, killer, savage....

:mad:

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Abrasive nonsense feeds on attention

12. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

THOR, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!!!

Someone needs to **** with this guy.... Badly.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

holy chit. Americans can believe what they want to believe... say what they want to say. Thats fine. I guess what that means is I have the right to say that the person who started that web site is the lowest form of human life. A total waste of skin, an oxygen theif. I give him credit for identifying himself as the enemy, but other than that I see no redeeming quality whatsoever. IMO deporting this scum to china would be to good... send him to north korea, they know how to take care of traitors there.

The way he put that pic up there on the home page talking $hit about that marine with no legs really REALLY makes me want to punch him/her/it in the face.

j

14. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Awww jeez, I avoid going to that site 'cause I KNOW what it'll do to me (the aforementioned raising of the blood pressure, gnashing of teeth, foaming at the mouth, furious rantings at inanimate objects, breakage, etc.), and you go and post up some of the sh*t he's talking. Now I feel the need for a roadtrip to Syracuse, and F**K the foot of snow we're getting tomorrow, 'cause I got 4 wheel drive and have been spooled into a dimension of pissed-off that I haven't experienced in a LOOONG time!

**EDIT**
    Just opened the page. I believe the proper term for the emotion I am feeling towards the useless waste of flesh and oxygen who runs that site is "blind, killing rage". And as satisfying as it would be to make that road trip for some good ol' felony assault (I'm not kidding - I'm so pissed off about this, I Mapquested the address and mentally re-scheduled my weekend...), I do want to remain a free man, so I'll just suck it up and move on, and keep telling myself there's a special reward waiting for his a$$ in the afterlife. To paraphrase The Marines' Hymn a bit:
    If that useless human being
    Ever looks on Heaven's scenes
    He will find the streets are guarded
    By United States Marines

I'm really not kidding... I was about to go upstairs and pull my dress blues out, so he would immediately know why his clueless, happy little world went terribly bad when I showed up at his door.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  15. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

When we find Bin Ladden, I'll make sure to tell him he can have this guy, but to leave everyone else alone. I'm sure the two of them will meet...in h&ll.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

This is like with the car dealership thing

Everyone in the world is going to come down on this little ******