Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This sucks arse...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was playing a good game of Volleyball on Tuesday night, doing pretty good for a change... Jumped up to spike the ball over the net and it went behind me a bit... I threw my arm back and hit it, but the rest of me went with it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Someone was right behind me though, and he kinda caught me so I didn't hit my head or something, but I badly sprained my ankle and am out of work till Wednesday and have these gay azzzzz crutches...

And there's NOTHING to do!!! I did all the interesting stuff I could think of yesterday, have already slept more than should be legal, and there's still 6 days left...

On Friday I get my new tires... And Saturday I'm going to Greeley to see my brother and my neice again... So I'll just sit here... reading every post on CK5 as they appear... eat some coffee n cream oreos... and... yea...

I found some cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto Vice City and have become proficient at driving just about every car in that game... 4x4 Evo sucks, except I got a code to get $1,000,000 and got about $3 million bucks in my account... SO I built a couple Chevy's, few Fords, a Dodge... I also have a new favorite rap song - "The Way We Ball" by Lil Flip...

I can't even clean my room... That's not exciting, but it'd be something to occupy my day... Made a pretty cool song on Fruity Loops yesterday, but couldn't think of anything to go after the first ten seconds...

I wish I could find my Vegas Video CD so I could make some pimpin' short films /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I guess that's all for now... /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

You're on crutches because of a sprained ankle? What a sissy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I fractured my ankle and never used crutches. I didn't really have a choice though, my job requires me to be able to climb ladders and poles, and if I told them I had to be on crutches for a while, they would've put me in the department with the girls. And these are the kind of girls where it would be a good thing, they're all uber-biatches. Anyway, suck it up crutch boy and go outside and do something. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I like to call that Super Ultra Mad Crazy... ahh well... I get to stay home from work and all that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Crutches are for wussies!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif After I blew my knee up playing football I had crutches for 1 day. I then switched to a cane. Much more user friendly. I liked the cane alot more then crutches. It is alot easier to use, and much more manly. My cane was pimp too. It was purple metal flake with a brass greyhound head as the handle.

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

OMG, I just laughed my ass off over a mental picture of that cane. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

That cane was awesome. I got plenty of compliments on that cane. What made it even cooler/funnier that it was a big white guy using it. My school was mostly hispanic and black (went to school in the inner city), and the only one with a true pimp cane was a white guy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

You shoulda had the hat to match it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hmmm never thought about a cane... that'd make my life easier I'm sure /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You're on crutches because of a sprained ankle? What a sissy! I fractured my ankle and never used crutches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, sprained ankles HURT!!! Most doctors will tell you, you're better off with a fracture(less pain/cleaner "break")
    I feel for you. I sprained my ankle(tripped over a curb /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif (yes, I had a few cocktails in me at the time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) Just keep it elevated as much as possible. Can you put any pressure on it at all? I couldn't and that sucked!

10. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

i broke my ankle a few years back and 3 days later i was slam dancing at a megadeth concert

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i broke my ankle a few years back and 3 days later i was slam dancing at a megadeth concert

[/ QUOTE ] MOSH !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

yeh playin intermural(sp?) basketball i went up for a rebound and as i was comin down this fat black kid (250lb) comes over my back hangin around my neck and his 250+my 200(at that time /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) came down on the side of my foot. It rolled under and it hurt like crap. In about a minute that calf and leg was almost twice the size of the other. I did finish the rest of the game, but it hurt like crap. and it was swole for 2 weeks cuz i didnt stay off it.

13. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I sprained my ankle my freshman year playin foozball, it hurt like a biotch. I had the grapefruit sized sprain but I never even thought of using crutches... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ankle hasnt really been the same since, I cant move it as much as the other, which is bad. I sprained the left ankle, and I play soccer and kick left footed...not so good. When I hurt it, I was in a dog pile and a 300 pound sophmore landed on top of my sidewase ankle and have you ever broken a handful of spaghetti in half in your hands...thats what it felt like, except in my ankle. Took about a month to fully "heal." BTW I like 4x4 evo 2, I use that cheat too, but it limits you to 10 trucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. Some advice, the GMC monster truck suped up with anything you can buy makes over 2000 HP and the trailblazer rally edition suped up with everthing you can buy produces over 1500 hp and HAULS ASS. Have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Sprained mine a good one tangling up with the daughter's stuffed animals while doing the "Ozzy Ozbourne shuffle" off to bed 3 or 4 weeks ago. Been wearing an aircast brace since then and its a pain. Stupid thing is still bigger than the other ankle and feels funky. Just part of the fun of being large and having ankles that are in another zip code. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I wish I knew how long it'll take to heal... I don't want to walk on it because it hurts like hell and causes me to roll on the floor screaming for a few seconds... but I don't want to use the crutches when I could be walking around... or missing work when I could be working...

Ergh... I don't have patience for injuries that take a while to heal... and incapacitate poor little me /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

What really sucks is it feels fine just sitting here, it's my knee that's hurting... just when I try standing on it... how annoying /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I remember that i was hurt at the same time and the sob could walk faster than me cuz i was on crutches!!!!my injury was hella less severe too.Bastard /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ahhh just have it amputated. make it all better. get one of those fake legs too. too cool. you'll be /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif oh quit yer bitchin. you'll get by. lol. good luck bro. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif later

jacob

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

pfffft.... If I don't bitch to y'all I'll end up bitching to myself and think I'm some kinda psycho or something... Since the cat couldn't care less about me as long as I pet him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I also have a new favorite rap song - "The Way We Ball" by Lil Flip...

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to go out and get that CD. I love that song, I heard it on the radio the other day and had to have it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sorry about your ankle. I hope you recover soon.

John