Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THIS SUCKS!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fortcollinsram, May 10, 2004.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I am just gonna bitch for a bit. I have been up for over 36 hours now STUDYING for my final exams. I have my bf475 exam (INternational Financial Management) in 5 hours and my bn301 exam in 7 hours. I am about as fed up as I can be with figuring out which currency derivative to use to hedge a particular foreign investment. I have been through about a CASE of Starbuck doubleshot little espresso drink things a a 2litre bottle of Mountain Dew. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif My girlfriend is sleeping soundly in my bed and I have to STUDY...this sux...I can't wait for this kinda crap to be over with... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Anyhow, I am back to the books...Wish me luck!!

Chris

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

good luck!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

yea, im "studying" at the moment as well....hope you do well. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Yeah good luck to the both of ya. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Man I'm glad finals are over! Godspeed...

6. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

If the GF is sleeping in your bed, then wake her up, tap it, then you will be in a better mood for studied. If not, then atleast you should be more relaxed. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

I have 2 more to go and I'm out for the summer /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

goodluck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You could always just say screw it and quit school and go get a job that You dont want. Along with a sore back for the rest of Your life /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Hey it worked for Me /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

don't quit school you will regret it later much as i do, working for 10.00 an hour trying to support a family of six (including 125lb dog) plus support a gnarly blazer habit. I finally got a good paying job (15.00/hour) lets see how long I can keep it? really stay in school /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't worry, you'll ace your tests.

12. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

thaks fo rthe support gang.. I have 2 down and one to go! I have been up for about 42 hourse and have to be at work at 8 so I am gonna call it a night...zProbably pull and allnighter tomorrow night for my 7am final on Wed. Then after taht final, it is time to come home, drink a nice cold beer, load the D60 in the truck and get the gears installed on the DEEEETROIT and then comeback and install a 465/205 combo in PERFECT condition (thanks to Spickler), the pull the 10b and and front clip and do some house cleaning on the front end (weld-in box brace, new hood, x-over, new springs and shocks, prop valve and line-lock) that should keep me busy the first 2 days of summer and Sat. my D60 should be done with the 4.56 and it will hopefully be in by my thrid day of summer...Then all I have to do is regear the 14bff and take it to the mall with to top off and my girlie in a bikini (BTW, I am hoping she is going to want to be in the CK5 calander) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ONe more final and my summer of fun (and work /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif) can begin

Chris

13. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

89% on the first final.......plus 3 extra credit points for attending off campus lectures. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Sh*t, ill take a 92% any day! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2 More to go....hope you all the best as well! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If the GF is sleeping in your bed, then wake her up, tap it,

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever woke a chick up and then tried tapping it right away?

15. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    If the GF is sleeping in your bed, then wake her up, tap it,

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever woke a chick up and then tried tapping it right away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever tried tapping it without waking her up? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif