Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This Sucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by firefighter184, Jun 4, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Well, I'm a blubie. I'm in the middle of a foreclosure, and doing the bankruptcy thing too. Probably going to be a bluebie for a while. Gonna miss arguing with everybody in The Lounge, but whenever I free up some cashola, I'll be orange again. Hopefully I'll be orange before my Blazer gets converted to nuclear power in 2034! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

"Michael Moore is a c**ksmokin beeyatch who should be shot for treason. F**k him. 343 of my brothers died on 9/11. REVENGE is owed."

THAT IS THE TRUTH BROTHER

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hang tough John...

Rene

4. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Been hanging tough for about two years now. Where the hell is that Powerball when I need it? Oh well, in the words of some famous philosopher dude:

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger..."

If somebody were to e-mail me regarding things I would sell to earn my membership back, that would be OK too. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif