Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This sucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just got word that a good friend back in Omaha is in the hospital. Dan, AKA Lurch, jumped in too stop a couple of young black guys from beating up a girl he knows durring a purse snatching attempt. Anyways, 2 turned into over 10 in a matter of seconds. They beat Lurch down pretty bad from what I hear. Hit him with a tire iron. I hate those little gang punks !!!! I'm thankfull my friend didn't get shot, but damn, I hate those farkin' gang pukes !!!!!!!

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

that's why i carry and shoot often and take classes to TRY and prepare myself if i ever either accidentaly or purposely(as your friend did) step into something.... i wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is well soon, if there were more people willing to step up and do something like that there would be less violence as a whole i believe, anyways he sounds like one hell of a guy to take on 2 guys when he coulda just walked away, hope all those gangsters wise up quick or get shot playing thug............. :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Where were the other 8 when the girl needed help? Sorry, I had a delusional moment. :doah: I hope that your friend is Ok. It really sucks when you are doing the right thing and get hurt in the process.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The other 8+ were gang members that jumped in and helped there buddys beat down the 1 guy (My friend Lurch) trying too help the chick.

5. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I hope is recovers quickly. God bless him for doing the right thing.

That goes in the "no good deed goes unpunished" file.