Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

this sucks..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Mar 31, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i run out of gas as im backing into my parking spot at school..damn! have to take the bus ohme i guess /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

did yours not come with the fuel guage option??

3. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i run out of gas as im backing into my parking spot at school

[/ QUOTE ]

Very girly to run out of gas...don't you have a fuel gauge, even girlier you were doing the cool look at me I backed into my parking spot trick.... Now ya have to take the bus home and humiliate yourself to the point where people see you filling your truck by way of a gas can because they now know that you ran out of gas! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

hehe it still blows my mind you have internet access in high school, i mean i remember having like 10 computers in the entire school when i was in high school, and that wasnt that long ago

do you carry an empty gas can with you? i never leave home without one...and i've never actually ran out of gas anywhere, just a habit i assume

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ok lol..i dont get what all this girly stuff is about..maybe you are just mad becuase you havnt learned to use ur mirrors yet or something.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..but normally i can run on E for a little bit..and i didnt have any cash on me for gas..and this is the first time ive ever ran out of gas. and what is so humiliating about people seeing that i ran out of gas anyway? and no sorry but i dont have to take the bus home either.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

neither have i...i guess i was just trying my luck a little to far.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I know how you feel... Luckily, I've just about never actually run out to the point of not making it to a gas station... When she starts burping on left turns, I know the next stop has to be a gas station...

And hey, what's girly about backing into a spot??

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i think its "manly" to back up if anything..lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..like i said..i just think hes mad cuase he cant use his mirrors to do it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but when i stopped to backup it stalled...but then i got it going again..and it did it again..then i was thinking uh oh..and i tryed it again and pumped the gas and she wouldnt go. "i knew it lol"

11. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I have run out of gas several times. One time I was in my 92 Firebird and knew I was very low. I went to turn in and some old bastard cut me off and I had to swerve to avoid him, missing the gas station. Had to go to the next one and stalled on the way. That sucked, had to walk 1/2 mile to the gas station. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

me and my dad did that in his 64 impala...we were a little uneasy leaving that to go get some gas..but we were not that far from out house.. just out of the neighborhood..and we also did it at apple bee's once..now that sucked!

13. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hehe it still blows my mind you have internet access in high school, i mean i remember having like 10 computers in the entire school when i was in high school, and that wasnt that long ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Get this in my district (Henrico County) every highschool student has a Apple iBook laptop. The middle school kids get em next year. Our school system has always been butt buddies with Apple /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Supposedly the plan is to minimize the use of text books and such, you get the idea. There the biggest pieces of crap in the world. Can you say major waste of taxpayer dollars /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif You know what I do all day?, play on this website /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Nothin like wireless internet) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Luckly I keep my grades up so they dont bother me much on that issue and theyve only caught me on this site once, Im sure glad they havent blocked this site cause then I wouldnt know what to do. Im glad Im a senior so I dont have to use these Crapples anymore /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

On the topic of runnin out of gas, well that dont apply to me since I work at a Texaco /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    On the topic of runnin out of gas, well that dont apply to me since I work at a Texaco /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I work at a circle K, and it doesn't mean much to me.

I've run the K20 out of gas before... fortunately, I was rolling when she started bucking, and I rolled onto a sidestreet across the street from a gas station. the only reason I had gas problems with that one, is my old C20's both had the giant gas gauge of doom in the middle of the dash... the K20 has a giant broken factory tachometer where the gas gauge knows, and I hadn't learned to glance at the gas gauge ( where the brake light lives on most trucks) and as such, ran out of gas.

my brother ran my C20 sub out of gas... I told him `as soon as the gas gauge stops wiggling, you've got 3-5 miles' he was `running pies' and pushed it to 6 miles... so, I have a new gascan sitting in tbe back of the DragonClaw /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Rich

15. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well after waiting at school almost two hours..(i didnt go home i stayed instead incase anyone got on my case about moving it) my dad came with 5 gallons of gas..put it in..couldt get it started..so we got 5 more..put it in..and finally got it going..(the battery was drained low making the altinater work hard form so much free cranking) and then i was on my merry way..man wont let that happen again!!!

16. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Do like me, keep a broke sending unit (3months old /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif) in your tank. Every time I hit empty (every weekend) I fill up......18 gallons...still have 14 in reserve /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i wish my dual tanks worked...that would be nice..but the switch is broke of..and i have no clue if it works or when the last time it was used..

18. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

It's a single tank...it's just got a f'd up sending unit and its too cold to fix it. And i'm too lazy to figur out how many miles I've gone, so I just fill it up when it hits empty /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif